back to listings SME Profile: First Colour Limited
First Colour Limited
15 Newman Street, London, W1T 1PA
Welcome to First Colour - Award winning high-speed printing
Let’s be clear. At First Colour, our focus is on delivering top quality print faster than anybody else in the West End.BUT we absolutely guarantee to do this without any compromise in terms of quality of print, the thoroughness of our artwork checking, or our proofing procedures and deliveries.Here’s 3 reasons why we deliver top quality print faster (and with less hassle) than most other printers.
- Top Quality: Our print technicians have 275 years’ combined experience. They’ll identify and resolve any issues that may occur, guaranteeing you perfect printing every time.
- Faster: We’re located right here on your doorstep in the heart of the west end, with ALL of our presses and finishing in-house. So no third-party delays, and amendments, proofing and deliveries take less than an hour.
- Less Hassle: Your personal Account Manager takes full responsibility, so you’ll never get ‘passed around the houses’ or left ‘on-hold’. They use proven systems for artwork checking, proof approvals and despatching and invoicing, so you can relax and focus on more important issues.
Hand in hand with this approach is the pride we take in terms of the friendliness and efficiency of our communications with you. It's extremely important to us that you know who you're doing business with. So please take the time to check our Staff profiles our Equipment List and of course our unique 100% satisfaction guarantee. Once you take the time to find out what we're all about, we're confident you'll like what you see.
- On our service levels - you can rest assured – in 2013 we were awarded a Best Businesses Award for outstanding customer service focus.
- On the Environment - Recently we achieved the coveted Quality Management System ISO 9001 accreditation, as well as the Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001. In the UK less than 10% of printers have both accreditations, so this really does set us apart from our competitors.
- On our professionalism - The ISO 9001 system aims to recognise and promote high standards of Company management and is a standard that is recognised around the world as the symbol of a well run and responsible company.
Public Sector Clients include:
- The Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- The House of Lords
- The Ministry of Defence
- The Cabinet Office
- The Labour Party
- The Liberal Democrats
- The Metroplitan Police
- The NHS
- The Houses of Parliament
- British Chamber of Commerce
Please explore the product links below to access examples of our work, price guides, paper samples and customer service options. Plus we’ll provide you with relevant marketing tips to maximise your impact, readership and results.
- Brochure Printing
- Commercial Printing
- Copying & Document Creation
- Corporate Stationery
- Digital Printing
- Exhibition Graphics
- Graphic Design
- Invitation Printing
- Leaflet Printing
- Litho Printing
- Posters and Banners
- Stickers & Labels
- Thermographic Printing
We print for a wide variety of customers from National Retailers to Government Departments as well as many local and small to medium sized companies in and around our centre in Central London. At the last count, we have 750 active clients. When you’re considering working with a new print partner, you need to be certain that not only do they have the technical expertise and experience to deliver high quality work, reliably, and on schedule, but also that the team responsible for your projects will make the whole process run smoothly, and with minimal fuss.The best way to checkout our capabilities is to take a look at the work we have produced for other professional organisations, including national retailers, Government departments, and all kinds of small and medium sized businesses here in the heart of the West End.