back to listings SME Profile: Happysmile Limited
We are passionate about getting your brands in people’s hands! You can expect a professional and reliable level of service backed up with creative solutions and high-quality products, all delivered with a smile!
At Happysmile, we promote a culture of putting the fun back into the workplace, whilst promoting your brand. Our aim is to provide an exemplary level of service: if it exists, we will do our best to source it with integrity and at a sensible price. We strive on being ethical, innovative, trustworthy and reliable. You’ll find a very personal level of service at Happysmile, we are not an online, faceless branded product shop. Time is taken to understand your requirements including the desired target audience to ensure they will truly engage with your product. We are also happily developing a merchandise strategy and manage your branded promotional campaign from start to finish.
- Email us to request a catalogue or have a browse on our website www.happysmile.co.uk.
- Once you have an idea of what you looking to achieve please contact us with your ideas and we will be happy to provide further suggestions or ideas based on your lead times, budget and branding objectives.
- We will need key details: such as which item(s) you require, including the following: product code(s), quantities breaks, how many print colours you would like printed on the items, how many positions will you be printing on each item and ﬁnally are they required for an event or launch date.
- Once we have all this information we can speak to our supply chain and propose a solution to meet your timescales, at this time we may need visibility of your designs and logos to discuss the best print solutions.
- At this stage we will provide a quote for your review and approval. If at this stage you require more changes in quantities, print speciﬁcation, delivery requirements, let us know and we can review and make the necessary amendments to your quote and resupply it for your approval.
- Once you have made a decision, please conﬁrm your acceptance of the quote in doing so your are agreeing to our terms and conditions electronically and then we will then begin the production process.
- At this stage you will be required to supply artwork in either in an vector graphic format. (EPS/Converted PDF) In some cases due to the quality of supplied artwork, vector graphics will have to be recreated at a small fee as the print process needs to have good quality artwork that can be separated for printing purposes.
- Once the artwork has been received, we will supply and order acknowledgement conﬁrming all the key details, such as purchase order numbers, delivery and invoicing addresses as well as artwork proofs for your review and approval. If changes are required to the proofs please let us know and these will be revised and sent for ﬁnal approval.
- Factory Orders will only commence once all details are conﬁrmed and only upon receipt of your electronic approval to proceed based on the ﬁnal artwork approval supplied.
- Once orders are placed we will monitor their progress with our supply chain as your items could be with a number of diﬀerent suppliers and we will need to manage each and everyone individually to ensure you timescales are met.
- Clothing and Textiles
- Conference and Exhibition
- Desk Accessories
- Diaries and Calendars
- Glassware and Awards
- Health and Wellbeing
- Leather and PU Goods
- Lifestyle and Leisure
- Low Cost Giveaways
- Pens and Writing
- Travel and Leisure