back to listings SME Profile: Maxim Product Solutions
62 Dymchurch Road, Liverpool, L24 1XG
Welcome to Maxim Product Solutions
Fact – returnable transit packaging can reduce packaging costs
We are dedicated to reducing transit packaging costs for customers across the UK
Compared to (ever replaced) single trip corrugate transit packaging, Rapitainer can yield significant reductions in overall transit packaging costs and savings can be gained after just a few transit cycles.
We have served customers ranging from SME's to retail plc's. We strive to clearly understand your transit packaging needs and logistics operations in order to provide the most suitable solutions and maximise cost reductions.
Returnable transit packaging can do much more than reduce overall packaging costs.
- Enhance compliance with Packaging Waste Directives
- Reduce corrugated packaging waste output and landfill
- Reduce non-productive waste management costs
- Reduce Environment Agency reporting requirements
- Enhance perceptions of corporate environmental awareness
Please click on the links below to view more on our products:
- An innovative reusable pallet pack which can provide significant reductions in overall transit packaging costs.
- A highly engineered, releasable quarter turn fastener with tamper evidence, designed to be integrated into all double wall and triple wall heavy duty corrugated boards.
- Specialised transit packaging and materials handling solutions devised to meet specific custom requirements
- Rug Doctor required a bespoke pack for sending out carpet cleaning machines to customers who rented a machine by way of Rug Doctor’s new rental website.
- Manufactured in fluted polypropylene plastic, Maxim’s innovative general purpose cases offer superb product protection and high levels of return for reuse which can yield significant savings compared to one trip corrugate boxes.
- A cost saving alternative to single trip corrugate