back to listings SME Profile: Nim Design
Welcome to nim design
With over 80% of our clients come from non-profit-making organisations, we understand this sector, how it works and the pressures currently being placed on budgets.
Choosing to work with nim design will ensure you get an experienced, dedicated team delivering outstanding customer-service and appropriate, effective design solutions.
We believe designers and clients work best when they work together, when the people you speak to are the people doing your work.
Our flat, transparent structure allows for open collaboration enabling us to use our specialist knowledge, (from charities to social housing providers) to be employed on your behalf to deliver the best possible solution for communications needs and budget.
Our specialist services include:
Design for Print
• Annual Reviews/Reports
• Newsletters (for a wide variety of audiences including: stakeholders, supporters and service-users)
• Campaigns (Global, Regional and Local)
• Public Information Literature (including: leaflets, posters, brochures and handbooks)
• Fund-raising and supporter literature (including gift catalogues,
• Corporate Literature and Branding (including project-led reports,
brand development and re-branding)
Design for Web
• Websites and micro-sites
• Electronic literature (including interactive pdfs with integrated video)
• Electronic e-shots and invitations
Design for Exhibitions
• Exhibition branding/concept
• Panel design, production and delivery
We have a transparent, clear pricing structure where each stage of work is itemised.
This means that budgets set are budgets honoured and meetings, amends and administration are just included in the services but they are included in the price so there are no hidden extras or nasty surprises!
Our commitment to ethical business is every bit as important as our belief in good design. This gives us the freedom to work with clients that make a positive contribution to society – we’d love to work with you!
Contact us and see if the nim way of working works for you, call us on
020 8426 6888