back to listings SME Profile: Direct Colour
Units 1 & 2,
60 Cox Lane,
Chessington Trading Estate,
Tel: 020 8391 0011
Welcome to Direct Colour
High Quality Lithographic and Digital Printing, UK wide.
Established in Kingston in 1947, Direct Colour provides a versatile, state of the art in-house communications, design and finishing service.
We believe in providing the highest quality service at the best possible price, with a flexibility in shift patterns that enables us to meet tight deadlines. Our commitment to quality control together with a close relationship with our customers ensures constant high standards from initial brief concept through to delivery.
We operate a broad range of equipment that allows us to deliver the best litho and digital printing services, leaflet printing and full colour printing of business cards, brochures, flyers and leaflets from our purpose-built, state-of-the-art premises in Chessington in Surrey, UK.
Direct Colour have printed and designed for the Public Sector as well as many blue-chip companies including Samsung, Sweet & Maxwell, Thomson Reuters, Sanyo, Braun, B&Q, Expedia and Yell to name just a few .
Whatever the brief, no matter how complicated the job, or restricted the deadlines, we’ll be able to get back to you with a quote or a speedy turnaround – customer service is our absolute priority.
- attention to detail – Our Repro team can typeset your layouts and will supply colour proofs for your approval. We offer the latest CTP technology giving us more flexibility to change ideas before printing whilst always ensuring we continue to meet tight deadlines.
Sheet-fed litho printing
- traditional – Our state-of-the-art traditional high quality B2 Komori fast drying H-uv press, enables the fastest drying on all papers and even plastic.
- cutting edge technology – Our well established digital printing system offers cost-effective, short print runs with the option for variable data printing to customise and personalise various elements on each project. Ideal for bespoke marketing campaigns. We can cover a wide range of print from posters, banners and backdrops, to menus, invites and leaflets.
- creativity – Our experienced design team at Direct Colour can translate your brief into original and creative designs, whether your are looking for flyer printing, business card or brochure printing services, we can help! We aim to understand your business ideas and put them into designs that work for you. This personal, extensive and unique service of handling corporate identities, individual campaigns and promotional marketing material are all part of the directcolour package.
- quality – Using in-house facilities together with quality print finishers, we offer a complete range of services from basic scoring, folding and stitching to spot UV, embossing and foiling. Our resourceful team are always happy to assist with bespoke requirements.
Mailing & fulfilment
- total project management – We work closely with a local reputable mailing house and aim to save you time by personalising, fulfiling and posting your mailing campaigns.