back to listings SME Profile: The Learning Partnership.com Trading Ltd
Introducing the New Career and Recruitment Partner Channel Resource
The Learning Partnership provides some of the most popular and effective “STEM Inspiration” physical Classroom Activities for Schools in the UK.
- Race for the Line – Model Rocket Cars – 400 UK Secondary Schools and nearly 100,000 students
- Fly to the Line – Glider competition – 260 primary schools in the pilot year
- All participating Schools have direct access to the only free at the point of use cloud-based social learning platform for schools – www.Dendrite.me - providing rich media “STEM Aspiration” resources and “real-world” STEM career pathway insights and guidance. 72,000 STEM teachers and growing daily.
Your Organisations Career and Recruitment Channel Resource
The Partner Channel - gives organisations (both large and small) the opportunity to significantly enhance and extend their career pathway and HR recruitment footprint into UK Schools.
By subscribing for your own dedicated and branded Partner Channel, you gain secure and direct relationships to platform participating schools, teachers and students reducing recruitment costs.
- A route to develop on-going, one-to-one relationships and interactions to support your future Apprenticeship, Graduate and other employee recruitment strategy(s) at Age 16, 18 or beyond
- highlight direct to your chosen schools the benefits of working in your Company and the variety of career opportunity(s) and career pathways available
- a medium to directly develop your Company’s brand as a STEM employer and the related products and services your employees help to deliver
- an environment to publish and distribute any educational materials and resources you may have created historically
- tools that enable the delivery of channel content updates and forum postings automatically to your schools network via the auto-newsletter generator for all Dendrite users. This newsletter is delivered once a week to your target audience.
Coming in 2018
- utilise a new digital CV building tool to enable life-skill development profiling by students against life-skill requirement profiling by you as an employer. This tool links to academic qualification profiling, delivering a unique identifier of matching talent for employers
- utilise a new Career matching tools to link you and your future potential employees on a best fit basis
Our pricing structure gives you flexibility to fit with your specific HR business planning and strategy across the UK.
National Channel: Providing connectivity to all UK Participating Schools – GBP£25,000 per annum
Regional Channel: Providing connectivity to regional (generally defined by County or City) Participating Schools – GBP£5,000 per annum.
Local Channel: Providing connectivity to local (generally defined by Town or Borough) Participating Schools - GBP£1,000 per annum.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us on 01869 346609