back to listings SME Profile: EqualEngineers
t: +44 7877 089036 e: email@example.com w: equalengineers.com
EqualEngineers provides a solution through training, recruitment, media and events.
- Do you want to become an inclusive organisation, but are unsure how?
- Are you an organisation trying to attract diverse talent from under-represented groups?
- Have you considered a career in Engineering and Technology? It’s not what you might think.
- Do you or someone in your organisation have an inspiring story about their career?
- Are you interested in Diversity and Inclusion?
Please click on the links below to view more on our services:
You want to become an inclusive organisation, but are unsure how? Or, perhaps you would like some benchmarking done to see how you compare against other organisations in your industry?
- Diversity Policy Review & Auditing
- Inclusion Strategy Development
- Equality Act
- Public Sector Equality Duty
Soft-skills development of your employees is really important to make sure they are continually developing. Providing them with the right tools and vocabulary in order to be able to create an inclusive environment is one of the steps an organisation should take to achieve the goal of becoming an open and appealing organisation to work in.
- Unconscious Bias
- Inclusive Leadership
- Inclusive Cultures
- Recruitment, Selection & Retention
- Inclusive Health & Safety
Does your organisation host team/ departmental / management away days, project milestone celebration events, or perhaps an annual conference? A quarterly Townhall? Perhaps you recognise annual national weeks and events such as International Women’s Day, Pride Month or Mental Health Awareness Week?
Masculinity in Engineering Survey
Sign up to our Newsletter
If you want to keep up to speed on all things Engineering, Technology, Diversity and Inclusion, join our mailing list for regular updates.