back to listings SME Profile: Better People Ltd
Hampden House, Monument Park, Warpsgrove Lane, Chalgrove, Oxon, OX44 7RW
t: 01491 836632 / 077484 02587 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: betterpeopleltd.co.uk
Welcome to Better People Ltd
Our specialisation is the way we find the very best candidates for our clients- those individuals who transform the businesses they join because they are enthusiastic committed and generally better people.
We are owner managed which means that our focus and commitment to a high-quality recruitment service which is honest ethical and effective, is not diluted in its daily execution.
- We conduct a unique bespoke recruitment search process for each campaign sourcing motivated committed and enthusiastic candidates who will add value to our clients' businesses.
- We offer our clients an effective flexible and bespoke recruitment service at reasonable rates, saving our clients time and money.
- With over 76 years of recruitment experience we know how to listen to our clients so that we can keep our customer’s best interests in mind at all times. We know what businesses need and our service reflects that.
- We are an ethical recruitment business that cares passionately about candidates and clients alike.
- Our business, as our name suggests is based on people and businesses not just taking jobs and sending CVs.
- Working with businesses from Birmingham and the West Midlands to Swindon in the South West, we cover London and the Midlands - Oxfordshire, Bucks, Berks, and Hampshire with a team of expert recruiters based in your area.
- Our commitment to visit and meet with each client from whom we take a job means that we know and understand the requirements of the role, the location, the company, the culture and the work environment. This means that we conduct a more efficient and informed recruitment campaign on each job so that candidates you select for interview, really are potential people for your jobs.
- We have worked in this local business area for a number of years so we understand the locality, the demographic, what drives businesses in our area, salaries, competitor standards and offerings. We keep abreast of salary levels, market trends and acquire new qualifications and training to maintain our edge.
- We offer clients support and coaching on interviewing, performance management, and job descriptions.
- We use Talent Dynamics Profiling to enhance team and individual productivity and performance.
- Our wide experience across the Better People team, means that we are experts in all types of recruitment including sales and business development, telesales, telemarketing, digital marketing, operations managers, admin support staff, finance and engineering staff
To have a free no obligation call with us about your recruitment, please call 01491 836632. We love talking to people!
Our People - Your Candidates
Better People Ltd are the first recruitment business in the UK to receive Talent Dynamics Flow Consultant Accreditation. This means that we can offer individual profiles and debriefs - helping candidates understand how to achieve flow and maximise on their personal effectiveness. It is also proving invaluable to businesses when recruiting, helping them to achieve maximum performance from their teams, build revenue, reduce absenteeism and promote creativity.
We have specialist skills in the area of recruitment for skilled and experienced managers of all types. Sales Managers, HR Managers, Practice Managers, Operations Managers, Office Managers, Finance/Accounts Managers, Marketing Specialists, Sales Executives, Buyers, Engineering and all types of Administration Support. We cover the West Midlands, Oxfordshire, Berkshire , Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and London
We only take on the right people. Better People who transform the businesses they join.With a team of highly experienced recruiters based across the Midlands and South of England, we offer our clients a local expert who understands the challenges of your local area, logistics, demographics, local salaries and anything else you might like to ask a recruiter!
You will be able to ask us questions about our people because we have taken the time to get to know them.
- We know what candidates expect when registering with an agency and we exceed that expectation by dealing with each person as an individual, assessing their skills and experience whilst listening to what it is that they really want to do each day and where they would like to be in the future.
- We will agree to meet the right candidates “out of hours” if required, thereby protecting their confidentiality and current employment whilst attracting the best employees for your vacancies.
- We take time and care to attract and retain the right candidates for your roles so that when you recruit a person from Better People Ltd – they stay with you.
- We see our candidates as the mirror image of our business, reflecting us and the high standards of professionalism and conduct we expect of ourselves.
- We only work with candidates who are committed, enthusiastic, professional and who reflect the values of our clients and those of Better People
- Our clients say that they people we source for them bring about real transformation in the businesses they join
- We expect to be able to provide a positive client profile to our candidates and so expect our client standards to reflect that in a similarly positive and professional way.
When selecting our candidates for registration, we look for an in-depth understanding of what motivates them, of their commitment, of their skills and their relevant experience and achievements as well all appropriate “Eligibility to Work” checks in line with current Home Office guidelines and legislation.
Your next step
If you would like to hear more about how working with Better People can help you source the very best candidates for your business, and you would like to understand how we can support you bringing about genuine transformation in your business by having the right people working for you, then take the next step, for a free confidential consultation with our MD Jayne Johnson
Call us on 01491 836632
Email Jayne on email@example.com
We assure you of the very best recruitment service available.