back to listings SME Profile: SOCOTEC UK
Glossop House, Hogwood Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 4QW
SOCOTEC is the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services, with comprehensive solutions in the Infrastructure, Environment & Safety, Environmental Science and Building & Real Estate sectors.
Find out more about SOCOTEC UK below:
TESTING, INSPECTION, CERTIFICATION
Our extensive service offering allows us to support you with complete solutions, providing peace of mind and delivering efficiencies. Dating back more than 100 years, SOCOTEC, formerly ESG, is incredibly proud of its heritage, and today the business has more than 1,700 highly experienced employees, all with the aim of being ‘your leading partner for technical expertise and service’.
SOCOTEC is the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, with comprehensive solutions in Infrastructure, Environment & Safety, Environmental Science and Building & Real Estate.
Supporting Every Step of the Asset Life Cycle
Committed to continuous improvement, innovation and quality, SOCOTEC offers a wide range of services to assist and advise clients through every step of a project’s life cycle, with comprehensive solutions in Infrastructure, Environment & Safety, Environmental Science and Building & Real Estate.
SOCOTEC delivers tailored solutions to meet clients’ challenges across a wide range of sectors, whether they require one-time engagement or long-term management. Our team of experts are well positioned to offer technical advice to stakeholders, striving to ensure the safety, sustainability, compliance and performance of their assets.
- Analysing feasibility, hazards and risks (including technical, financial, security, safety, environmental and reputational)
- Anticipating challenges
- Technical/quality inspections
- Assisting with certification.
- Selecting partners for design and realisation
- Avoiding technical risks
- Carrying out pre-work diagnostics
- Meeting regulatory obligations
- Controlling costs, deadlines and environmental risks
- Implementing BIM strategies.
Operations and Maintenance
- Identifying and anticipating risks
- Ensuring safety, quality and durability
- Achieving technical and environmental performance
- Managing administrative and technical aspects
- Delivering work that conforms to regulatory obligations
- Protecting employees and the surrounding communities
- Measure and optimise management, operations and maintenance costs/performance
- Preserving structural conditions
- Meeting regulatory obligations
- Technical inspections.
End of Life
- Analysing the initial state of the site prior to beginning works/demolition
- Prevent impacts on neighbouring structures
- Implement environmental procedures for demolitions.
Click on the service you require below to find out more:
- COVID Secure
- Asbestos Management
- Construction Materials Testing
- Environmental Monitoring & Consultancy
- Health & Safety
- Environmental Science
- Occupational Hygiene
- Site Investigation
- Geotechnical & Structural Monitoring
- Structural Engineering
- Fire Safety.
SOCOTEC boasts a wealth of technical expertise and experience across a wide variety of sectors. With in-depth industry knowledge, we can tailor our testing, inspection and certification services to the needs of your specific project.
Select your sector below:
- Food & Beverage
- Facilities Management
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Housing & Property
- Energy & Utilities
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Rail & Transport
- Manufacturing & Consumer Product
- Retail, Leisure & Hospitality
- Marine & Offshore.