back to listings SME Profile: DFA Law LLP
2 Waterside Way, Northampton, NN4 7XD
DFA Law has been advising clients for 180 years. Today the firm is a blend of modern and traditional: a progressive, dynamic law firm which adheres to the old fashioned principles of professional integrity and personal service. Today the firm is a blend of modern and traditional: a progressive, dynamic law firm which adheres to the old fashioned principles of professional integrity and personal service.
DFA Law does not aspire to be a “big” firm, nor the cheapest. Our aim is to be big enough to have the resources that we need to provide the very best standard of professional service to our clients, and to provide true value for money. We achieve this by maintaining a local focus, and recruiting and retaining top professionals in each area of our business.
It is a winning formula which works well for our clients and generates repeat business for us. But don’t take our word for it; have a look at what our clients are saying. The range of services offered by the firm is wider and more diverse than ever before but our commitment to achieving the highest standards of service has not changed.
If you choose to instruct DFA Law you can be assured that a team of top specialists will handle your work with one objective in mind: to achieve the best solution for you or your business, as quickly as possible and at a price which represents exceptional value for money.
- Our corporate & commercial team advises businesses of all kinds including public & private companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- The employment team represents clients with employment law problems in the public and private sectors, large and small.
- We act in property matters for clients in many spheres of commercial activity including agriculture, industry and the professions.
- Our experienced litigators deal with all kinds of business disputes and claims ranging in value from the trivial to multi-millions.
- We offer legal support in good times and bad. We provide business recovery advice for individuals, companies, lenders and insolvency practitioners.
- As a result of Northampton’s long association with the transport & logistics sector, we have built up particular experience in this area.
- DFA Law advises local, national and international businesses in a variety of areas in the energy sector, particularly in renewable energy generation, energy storage and power supply.
Conveyancing Quality Scheme
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) is operated by the Law Society and provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership provides clients with assurance of:
- the integrity of conveyancing staff
- the firm’s adherence to good practice management standards
- adherence to prudent and efficient conveyancing procedures through a recognised protocol.