back to listings SME Profile: Brodman Fire & Security
Parkside House, 12a Swan Street, Sileby, Leicestershire, LE12 7NW
t: 0116 478 0660 e: email@example.com w: brodman.co.uk
Right first time - fire & security services
- Qualified local engineers
- Plan, prepare, right first time engineering
- Maintenance of systems to protect home or business
- Installations based on your need, assessment based approach
Our expertise is honed by a lifetime of learning, some staff with over 35 years of experience.
Staff OFQUAL recognized Level 3 qualified. Managers members of leading UK institutions.
A team that includes designers, installation, service and call out engineers that are available at that 'moment in time' providing 24 hour support.
Protecting lives and livelihoods by offering a GOLD standard service from design, to install and maintenance FIRE & SECURITY systems.
Brodman offers a first class service from enquiry to maintenance. We assess risks, develop specifications, provide installations and certification. For peace of mind we provide on going maintenance and callouts for your products and systems from across the marketplace. We specialise in maintenance takeovers, with certificates issues at point of delivery.
- If you are the leader of a business you are required by law to carry out and regularly review a fire risk assessment. We carry out a thorough five step process that is well established for risk assessments across the UK
Fire Alarms & Intruder Alarms
- If you are the leader of a business you are required by law to carry out and regularly review a fire risk assessment. It maybe a new installation, an extension or add on or a modification. Our team have a wealth of knowledge of a broad range of fire alarm systems and can carry the task out most efficiently. Reprogramming your intruder alarm or adding devices, we can attend to that as well.
- New extinguishers, or someone looking to reduce the cost of ownership, we can provide for either and both.
CCTV & Access Control
- Home or business camera systems. Monitoring work premises for unwanted guests. Linked to access control, using fobs, swipe cards or pass codes, systems can control and monitor those who should and should not have access
More Information – Access Control
- Single point luminaries to illuminate escape staircases, offices and common spaces. From the delicate down-lighter disk, with single LED to large area Twinspot headlamps for warehouses.
- We can assess and arrange to takeover ongoing maintenance of all those systems you see listed here.