back to listings SME Profile: Channel Communication Services Ltd
Macrae Road, Eden Office Park, Pill, Bristol, BS20 0DD
Welcome to Channel Communication Services Ltd
Business Communications Made Easy
Channel is a leading provider of corporate and business phone systems, telecoms, IT and energy solutions
We have many years experience in working with doctor surgeries and education and Voice over IP (VoIP Systems / Hosted) and are often called upon to provide and support technically complex solutions.
Please click on the links below to view more on each of our products:
Every business has a set of unique requirements which we will talk to you about and understand.
- On site phone system: We provide on premise telephone systems that are reliable and scalable for businesses of all shapes
- Virtualised system: Choose to implement an on premises phone system, a hosted service or a combination with a virtualised solution
- Hosted Telephony: Hosted or Cloud Telephony is being adopted by an increasing number of organisations. .
We have been independent providers of fixed telephone lines, including Analogue, ISDN2e and ISDN30e, for many, many years.
- Calls: If you haven’t reviewed your call rates for a while, we can check them for you just by looking at your current bill.
- Lines: As a Wholesale Line Rental provider with our own in-house provisioning, repair and billing platform, we can easily transfer, reconfigure existing, or install new telephone lines at your premises.
- SIP: SIP trunking is a form of telephony that is gaining real traction in the business world. A SIP trunk will connect your premises directly to the Public Telephone Network (PSTN) via IP/broadband.
Our packages utilise business-grade broadband, super fast fibre optic broadband and ethernet leased lines depending on the scale and bandwidth needs of clients.
- Business Broadband: A no-nonsense connection to the outside world. Shouldn’t be too much to ask for, should it?
- Superfast Fibre Broadband: Superfast uses fibre-optic cable for most of the journey between you and the telephone exchange
- Leased Lines: Ethernet leased lines provide you with your own fibre connection to the telephone exchange
If you’ve ever had an issue with changing networks, upgrading your contract, porting numbers or generally dealing with mobile operators directly, we can guide you through the mobile minefield and take the frustration away.
- One Account Manager: We do the research for you with full access to EE, O2 and Vodafone networks and the latest handsets
- Tariffs: Full audit on your current mobile usage and we devise a range of voice and data tariffs for every business need
- Support: Our internal mobile support team are here to help and create the best solution for your business
At Channel, we’ve identified the core business services at the forefront of our clients’ needs. We’ve developed strong expertise and partnerships with some of the best companies in the industry to meet your IT requirements.
- Core Business Services: Managing the forefront of our clients’ needs: Email, security, backup and disaster recovery
- IT Services: Network infrastructure, cloud services, servers, client computers and peripherals
- Support Packages: Personalised cover from one of our packages: pay as you go, silver, gold and platinum
Lower Price Gas and Electricity for Businesses
- One Account Manager: One number to call with any queries
- The Art of Negotiation: We will secure the best possible price for your energy
- Be a Switcher: Companies who switch save the most money