back to listings SME Profile: Atlas Communications Partners Ltd.
Atlas Communications Partners Ltd
Mappin House, 4 Winsley Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1W 8HF
Welcome to Atlas Communications Partners Ltd – Reputation Communications Government
We’re an award winning boutique integrated communications partnership, with more than 40 years of experience in government, in-house and in PR agencies.
We think of every client brief as a fresh creative challenge. We don’t adopt a cookie cutter approach. We’re not afraid to speak truth to power because we believe challenging partnerships produce the best work. We’re proud of the work we do, and of our 100% client satisfaction rate. Read more about us
Reputation takes years to build and can be lost in moments. We specialise in communications advice that raises profiles, navigates politics, understands stakeholders, protects reputations and harnesses the tools of traditional and social media for our clients. We obsessively follow the shifts in the media landscape, editorial agendas and public policy debates, so that we can provide holistic advice to businesses and charities about how to navigate their communications challenges.
- Communications: Story-telling is an ancient human art form that constantly evolves as our media consumption changes. You need to be able to craft brilliant narratives to engage and persuade audiences and to manage crises. Atlas Partners helps clients create content that works for multiple channels to achieve your strategic objectives.
- Government: Politics and public policy can have a fundamental impact on business growth and reputation. Understanding how politicians make decisions, who they listen to and how the system works is critical for any public affairs campaign. Atlas Partners can share insights to help you shape the debate and make an impact.
- Strategy: Meeting your objectives requires long-term vision as well as tactical creativity. Atlas Partners can help you map the media and political landscape. We'll plan a coherent, integrated communications campaign that gets you from A to B. We provide a fresh perspective based on our first hand experiences working in politics and media.
We specialise in campaigns that sit at the nexus of politics and media. We offer a wide range of public relations, social media and public affairs services but where we get most excited is in combining those disciplines to create powerful unique campaigns that address our clients’ reputation challenges.
Public affairs professionals have been slow to harness and integrate social media, digital marketing and mobile innovations into campaign strategy. Drawing on the breadth of our experience, Atlas Partners offers you award winning communications support that spans the political, media and technology landscapes.
- Public affairs
- Policy analysis
- Select Committee training
- Stakeholder audits
- Government relations
- Event management
- Planning consent communication
- Reputation audits
- Crisis and issues management
- Internal communications
- Media relations
- Media training
- Social media content production
- Pay Gap reporting
- Media and stakeholder audits
- Integrated communications
- Campaign planning
- Social media analytics and community management
- Digital strategy and crowd funding
- Reputation risk
Having worked in government, in politics and in media, we can deconstruct your communications challenge from every perspective. We can build your messaging or campaign coalition from scratch to withstand a robust debate. We can also share our experience of what has worked for other organisations.