back to listings SME Profile: Harris Hill Limited
Harris Hill Limited
3rd Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP
T: 020 7820 7300 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.harrishill.co.uk
Welcome to Harris Hill - Bringing Remarkable People Together
Whether you're looking for a new career or simply a new challenge within the public sector or third sector, Harris Hill are perfectly equipped to help you find your ideal job.
Over the past 28 years, we’ve built long-standing relationships with charities and not-for-profit organisations of all sizes across the UK and internationally.
Finding the right person for your organisation with the skills and experience you need can be both time-consuming and highly challenging. So it makes sense to partner with a specialist recruiter who has the experience, sector knowledge and dedicated resources to bring you an outstanding selection of candidates, whatever the role.
At Harris Hill we’ve been bringing professionals together with the very best opportunities for over 28 years, and we’re committed to delivering superb results and service every time. We go the extra mile to find people who can add real value to your team, and thanks to our wide-ranging view of the sector, we’re ideally placed to identify the unique qualities of each role that will appeal to the candidates you need.
- The huge potential of data makes this one of the sector’s fastest-growing areas; we handle roles for data specialists at all levels including data management, analysis, strategy and more.
- The Harris Hill Executive Search team offer bespoke recruitment solutions including search, selection and assessment for senior level management, CEOs, Chairs and Trustees.
- Focusing exclusively on finance roles within charities, our strong track record includes everything from finance assistants to directors, management accounts, purchase ledger, treasury and senior management with some outstanding organisations.
- Whether it’s community or corporate, events, major donor, trusts, legacy or a broader fundraising role, our specialists in each area will have a strong understanding of your field and the best opportunities for you.
- We cover the full range of HR positions within charities and not-for-profit organisations, both generalist and specialist, from assistants to director level, HR business partners, training and development and more.
Independent and International Schools
- Our dedicated team has decades of schools experience. They take the time to understand your specific needs, then find outstanding candidates for academic and non-academic roles, at every level.
- With marketing, communications, PR and all things digital playing an ever more important role in the charity sector, we cover an extensive range of opportunities at all levels in this fast-moving field.
- From administrators, executive assistants and PAs, to facilities management and operations, we cover the roles that help organisations to run efficiently and effectively, from junior to director level.
- Roles include all UK and international programme management and project management roles, from co-ordinators to managers and head of department level, plus grants and research positions.
- Our dedicated team cover temporary, interim and contract placements ranging from a few days to many months, across all levels and disciplines including admin and support, marketing, events or fundraising projects and more.
Five reasons to work with us:
- We’re the largest UK charity recruitment specialist, with unrivalled knowledge of the charity sector With over 35 highly experienced consultants, we cover all corners of the charity sector in great detail, which means we can find outstanding candidates for even the most challenging vacancies. Factor in our long-standing track record of recruiting exclusively for charities and it means that we really do know the charity recruitment market like nobody else.
- Specialist teams of expert consultants for every key job function Be it data or digital, fundraising or finance, we have a specialist team working exclusively in your field. That means you’ll work with someone who has a strong track record of recruiting for similar roles and up-to-the minute knowledge of the candidates in your market, which makes for a faster, more efficient process.
- More vacancies advertised, a wider range of candidates We recruit more permanent and temporary vacancies up to executive level across the UK and internationally than any other organisation, all advertised across key channels including The Guardian, Charity Job and Third Sector to ensure we’re reaching the broadest possible range of candidates.
- Extensive digital and social media presence – we’re proactive in reaching a wider candidate audience Advertising is just one part of the picture of course; we’re also highly proactive in harnessing digital tools to bring your opportunities directly to relevant audiences, whether it’s via our App, Twitter, Facebook, targeted email marketing or branded microsites. We’re also the only charity specialist to hold full LinkedIn recruiter licences giving us direct access to thousands of professionals throughout the sector, and have in-house search specialists who can track down even the hardest of candidates to find.
- Our commitment to the charity sector We’re delighted to be a trusted partner of so many vitally important organisations, and believe in giving back to the sector too. Our Harris Hill Charity Series (see the Events page) is now in its 7th year and more popular than ever, but we also host informative talks, client and candidate networking evenings, and work closely with organisations like the Charity Finance Group and London Young Charity Professionals to share expertise and support events.