back to listings SME Profile: North & Hawkins Building Consultants and Chartered Surveyors.
Head Office: 2 Redwell Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SN
Welcome to North & Hawkins Building Consultants and Chartered Surveyors.
HERE AT NORTH & HAWKINS BUILDING CONSULTANTS AND CHARTERED SURVEYORS WE PROVIDE A FRESH APPROACH TO BUILDING CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CLIENTS WHO APPRECIATE SUPERB SERVICE, AND THE APPLICATION OF COMMERCIAL ACUMEN.
We operate throughout the eastern region and beyond, dealing with a wide range of instructions from building surveys, dilapidations and party wall matters to building design and project management.
Our building consultants and chartered surveyors (RICS) have genuine broad experience in all aspects of the industry, gained through national corporate, regional and public sector roles. Our success is grounded in understanding what your goals are. We are proactive, knowledgeable and committed to the best service standards. Our fees are competitive and value based.
Here at North & Hawkins Building Consultancy we offer a comprehensive range of professional services. Please click on our list of services below to find out more.
- Schedules of Condition
- Expert Witness Reports
- Party Wall Matters
- CDM Coordinator Services
- Building Reinstatement Cost Assessment
- Contract Admin & Project Management
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Professional Consultant Certificate
- Defect Diagnosis & Repairs
- Feasibility Reports & Space Planning
- Planned Maintenance
- Development Monitoring
- PUBLIC SECTOR OFFICERS
- SCHOOLS OR ACADEMIES
- HOME OWNERS / PURCHASERS
- OCCUPIERS OR TENANTS
- SURVEYORS AND ARCHITECTS
WHY USE NORTH & HAWKINS BUILDING CONSULTANCY?
We have genuine broad experience in all aspects of building consultancy, gained through national corporate, regional and public sector roles.
Our success is grounded in understanding what your goals are. We are proactive, knowledgeable and committed to the best service standards. Our fees are competitive and value based.
- Detailed knowledge and practical advice, delivered in a format to suit your needs;
- Driven to save you expense to create commercial advantage;
- To reduce your operating risk and maximise the efficiency of your business;
- A single firm to deliver all building consultancy services, building long term and trusted relationships;
- Regulated by RICS – you can trust our professional standards;
- A track record of delivering complex projects in a range of challenging arenas;
- A tenacious attitude to find the cause and solution to any issue;
- Low cost high value fee structure.
We are a full member of, and regulated by, the RICS and remain abreast of relevant changes in legislation and regulations in the property industry.