back to listings SME Profile: Camor Limited
Eskmills, Stuart House, Station Road, Musselburgh, Edinburgh, EH21 7PQ
We will identify, and risk assess any vulnerabilities, raise awareness through training and exercising, and provide robust security solutions to protect your assets and reputation.
- Threat Informed
- Vulnerability Focused
- Impact Driven
COURSES VETTED AND RATED THROUGH THE SCOTTISH CREDIT AND QUALIFICATIONS FRAMEWORK
- Employee vulnerability and insider risk (Management)
- Counter Terrorism Protect Duty
- Behavioral detection
- Hostile reconnaissance awareness
- Specialist response Enhanced Safety and Security Operations (Airport Safety and Security)
OTHER AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Audits/Risk Assessments and Bespoke Training
- Exercising (online and Face to Face)
- Crisis Management and Defensible Decision making
- Enhanced Security Awareness
- Crowded Places Security & Safety
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Workforce Development Packages
- Personal Security and Conflict Management
- Medical First Responder
WHY CHOOSE US, WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH CAMOR?
- Protect organisational reputation & confidence
- Enhanced capability, competence, resilience and accountability
- Increased capability for deployment, response and incident management
- Public/customer confidence through increased visibility of security
- Career progression, professional development and staff retention
- CAMOR SMEs have government security clearance
Please click on the links below for more information:
CASE STUDIES INCLUDE:
Insider Risk – AIRPOL (Sep 2018)
Provided consultancy services to develop Insider Risk guidance manual for distribution to all AIRPOL European member countries.
‘Thanks to CAMOR Ltd for valuable inputs from the very beginning of the work with insider mitigation’. Peter Nilsson, Police Commissioner, Head of AIRPOL
Insider Risk Training Courses – AIRPOL (Sep 2018)
Working closely with senior representatives from the FBI and TSA, developed and delivered two, one-week Insider Risk Training courses for AIRPOL members at Madrid, Spain
Insider Risk Awareness Course and Table-Top Exercise - Interpol (Oct 2019)
Developed and delivered a course for Interpol’s Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Terrorism Prevention Unit to Government and senior police officers in Abu Dhabi.
Major Campus Safety and Security Review
Conducted a preliminary assessment of the security and crowd safety regime at a venue within the events campus. This included an evaluation and audit of the protective security regime, current risk assessment processes, safety and crowd management provisions in order to identify potential gaps. Additionally, identified training requirements, and security management methodologies and models to enhance safety and security and risk management.