back to listings SME Profile: CLOC Ltd
Unit 10 Milmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road, Tottenham, N17 9QU
Welcome to CLOC
For over 40 years, CLOC has been a leading supplier of printing services to many of the most well-known organisations in the UK and beyond.
From simple copy supply through to complete print management, we are big enough to cope with the demands of large multi-national organisations, whilst being small enough and agile enough to offer the personal and unique experience that is so often lacking in today’s business.
What we don’t know about the Public Sector isn’t worth knowing. Since our formation in 1976, approximately 80% of our turnover has been generated through Public Sector sales. In fact, our staff team have more than 400 years of combined experience in this area.
We offer everything from simple ad-hoc services, through to complete print management and typically contract spend ranges from £10 to £2,000,000 depending on the size of the organisation and the extent of the services required. Over the past 10 years we’ve supplied more than 40 separate Public Sector Organisations with services that include:
- Fast/Same-day turnaround printing
- Digital printing
- Security printing
- Online ordering systems
- Design services
- Business stationery
- Document Management services
- Copier supply and watering
- On-site print room management
- Paper supply
- Mailroom services
CLOC is without a doubt a specialist HE Sector supplier. We count many of the UK’s most well-recognised educational organisations within our customer portfolio, with several having been supplied by CLOC for more than 30 years.
We offer everything from simple ad-hoc services, through to complete print management and typically contract spend ranges from £10 to £2,000,000 depending on the size of the organisation and the extent of the services required.
Whether you are simply seeking a partner on an ad-hoc basis or need a supplier that will completely manage all aspects of your organisation’s printing requirements, CLOC provide solutions that are precisely tailored to each customer’s unique needs.
CLOC is a principled, trust worthy partner that never deviates from the core values our business was founded upon –
- To be open and transparent with our customers at all times
- To treat our staff and suppliers with due respect and kindness
- To invest considerably in training and technology every year
- To provide a highly flexible service provision, bespoke to each customer
- To ensure that CLOC not only operates responsibly, but operates in a way that positively influences our peers and customers
- To favour, without exception, longevity and stability over short-term gains