back to listings SME Profile: Total Coating Systems Ltd
Total Coating Systems Limited
24B Monarch Way
T: 01509 237415
Incorporated in 2003 by long established industrial and commercial personnel, Total Coating Systems quickly established itself as the go to company for friendly, helpful advice and sound commercial good sense in all aspects of the finishing, painting and spray equipment in the coatings industries.
Through our established network of suppliers and industry contacts we are able to offer our clients an unbiased opinion on problem resolution, even if sometimes it points you in the direction of our competition “no one has all the answers”
From our base in the university town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, we serve the UK and Ireland with all the equipment and consumables to keep your production moving in the right direction.
We are the UK's Master Distributor for Apollo HVLP Products.
Our team boasts a shared experience of 80 years in the Spraying Profession. Expect nothing but top quality advice and service.
Customers all over the country can vouch for our efficient and high-quality work that is guaranteed to improve your finish.
Service can be on-site or at Total Coating Systems modern facility where we repair, service, test and commission before dispatch back to the customer. We do our best to prioritise customer breakdowns as we understand the costs involved in lost production and down time. Time is always of the essence so we aim to get to you as soon as is safely possible.
Although we do not carry every part for every product, our stock of spares and service parts is very extensive and we have access to practically every make of popular spray equipment on the market.
Our range includes: conventional spray systems, electrostatic systems, HVLP systems, air driven airless, electric airless and air assisted airless units. Electric, petrol, pneumatic and hydraulic driven systems for the decorative and industrial market. Automatic, semi-automatic, manual and powder spraying systems.
We also service paint booths, paint driers and paint ovens.
Customer Options For Wet Coating Applications:
Total Coating Systems Ltd operates a full range of customer backup facilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Out of hours contact-ability (plant and equipment frequently go down or have issues when it is most difficult to contact help, well fear not, help is always on hand.)
- Breakdown cover (we can offer scheduled maintenance and breakdown contracts to suit the requirements of your equipment and production.)
- Planned maintenance programs (you know the best times for planned maintenance so we can build this into our schedules to ensure zero disruption to production while performing planned maintenance.)
- Staged project management (planning your project through stage by stage to reduce inconvenience and help prevent lost production while your project is underway)
- Expansion of existing facilities (we will take your requirements along with floor plans and drawings to find the most practical way of expanding your existing paint facilities. Schedule deliveries of new plant along with monitored installation and commissioning with the least disruption possible.)
- Turnkey installations (bespoke systems from start to finish, designed to bring increased production, reduced cost, reliability, efficiency, better finish and quality specific to your product and or plant.)