back to listings SME Profile: Serene Media
1A Dean Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 3EQ
Welcome to Serene Media – Search Engine Optimisation, Web Design & Social Media Management
We've worked with a wide range of industries, covering everything from specialised shoes to industrial ventilation so get in touch today.
We have a wide range of existing clients across the UK and can give you great results on local and national SEO.
What We Offer
We can help develop your company’s brand high quality content and design that truly represents your business. From social media, to web design and digital marketing, we cover everything you need.
- We help develop your company’s Social Media brand image by consistently posting high quality, engaging content that people enjoy. Want to become the leader in your industry? Talk to us
- Looking for a fresh new website to push your audience toward? We’ve got a dedicated, in-house web development team and work closely with our Social media account managers.
- Great website but no traffic? We offer a very targeted and bespoke SEO service to help you get to the top of search engines. Contact us now to discuss our highly successful campaigns.
Why Choose up?
We believe relevance is key. Targeting specific industries allows us to grow your audience within your market and, with our unique social ferret software, we can target your specific markets with precision. The beauty of this strategy is the more relevant your audience, the more shares, likes and retweets you will receive, exponentially getting your brand in front of a wide audience.
- Teamwork: We work with you from the outset to discuss what your strategy is, we build customer templates of your perfect clients and then match these with your ideal keywords. We also employ a professional keyword analyser to determine not only which keywords will perform on Google best but that will also be the most profitable for you.
- Monthly Meetings: We hold monthly meetings which will comprise of either face-to-face (we visit you), Skype Video Conference or Telephone Call, whichever is best for you or a mix of all three. The purpose of this is to not only make sure that we are all heading in the right direction but that you also know what we are doing and we are up-to-date with your current marketing. We also discuss ideas for next month’s blogs etc… You can hold us accountable for work done and progress made.
- Social Media: Our SEO work includes extensive social media work on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram. Not only does this help you to ‘own your space’ but we have techniques including competitions etc.. for creating large amounts of activity on your social accounts which in turn creates a lot of ‘social signals’ which we have found when used correctly, have a fantastic benefit to your SEO. See an example of a recent competition we have done on Twitter (nearly 900 retweets, over 500 replies and over 350 likes, and this tweet has a link back to the website, so you can imagine the number of social signals this has sent Google, and this has a massive effect).
- Local SEO: We do a massive amount of work on local SEO including Videos and Image Geotagging which in turn helps authority massively for National SEO as well.
- Incredibly High Authority Links: We have been working with some top bloggers and other high authority companies within the SEO industry for a while now and have been able to grow an excellent network of contacts which allows us to be able to place links on sites with authority that other SEO companies can only dream of! In the last 2 months alone we have had links for our clients placed on Forbes, The Huffington Post & Reuters to name a few!
- Press Releases: We engage pro-actively with the press and do regular press releases which not only result in a good number of high-quality links being placed but also we have found this helps to generate a good amount of relevant traffic.
- On-Site Work: Content is a huge part of SEO and we do a minimum of three professionally written blogs per month, each with a minimum 2000 words and also includes images. You can see examples of some blogs we have done here: https://flyusanywhere.com/travelblog/
Here at Serene Media we live and breathe websites, conversion optimization, analytics and anything new that’s techy. Maybe a bit sad we know, but at least it means you don’t have to and we can keep you bang up to date with the latest developments
- NEW WEB DESIGN: Building a website from scratch can often be tough, let us help bring all the different content your website needs together seamlessly.
- WEBSITE RE-DESIGNS: Looking to freshen up an older website? We can make use of existing content and create a modern, mobile friendly website that sells.
- SITE AUDITS & REPORTS: If your website isn’t performing quite the way you’d like, we offer free in-depth website audits that will highlight potential issues and provide you a solution.
Experience the transforming effect of a fresh website for your business.
WHAT CAN WE DO? The sky’s the limit! However, what we mainly develop is:
- E-commerce websites
- Business to Business Sites
- Information & Directory Sites
- Complete Re-branding & Shopify E-Commerce Web Development with Essentials Package
- A Modern Affiliate Website Raising Much Needed Funds For Charity
- A Clean, Modern Web Design for Flights, Holidays & Hotel Bookings
- A Creative Wordpress Web Design for a Modern Drum Studio
- A Wordpress Web Development
- A Shopify E-Commerce Web Development Project