back to listings SME Profile: Clearview Systems Limited
Clearview Systems Limited
14 & 15 Elgar Business Centre, Moseley Road, Hallow, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 6NJ
Clearview Systems provides business management consultancy and supporting software.
Clearview can help with your:
- Strategy and business planning;
- Performance measurement and management;
- Data management and business intelligence;
- People management;
- Customer insight and engagement;
- Risk and audit.
We strive to deliver excellence and value for money and have a unique approach to our customer relationships which helps ensure that our customers get the business benefits from our services. Don’t just take our word for it take a look at our customer testimonials or for more detailed customer experiences see our case studies.
To be a trusted partner, integral to our customers' success, delivering innovation and inspiring new customers to join us.
- Clearview Strategy and performance: Manage and achieve your organisation’s vision, mission and goals, monitor and help mitigate risks, track KPIs in balanced scorecards. Enables you to strive for, attain and retain industry standards and drive the personal performance of your staff.
- Clearview Customer engagement: Manage your customer activities and campaigns, create and run surveys that can be targeted at specific customers, enable your customers to get involved via a self-service web portal. Report and fully understand the impact and outcomes customer engagement is having on your business.
- Clearview Business intelligence and reporting: Collates data from any data source into a single searchable repository. View and manipulate your data, build feature rich reports, dashboards, drill through to the underlying information, delivering a single version of the truth.
- Clearview Data: Clearview provide a variety of both commercial and public domain data sets that we tailor to support your specific customer insight initiatives. Data is transformed into a form suitable for incorporation into your own analysis and reporting tools or Clearview's business intelligence and reporting or customer engagement products.
- Clearview Hosting: The Clearview hosting service provides a turn-key solution for deployment of Clearview’s software solutions. The hosting service removes any need to acquire, maintain or license additional hardware or software such as SQL server which can be expensive and complicated.
- Implementation and support Our support team are available via phone or email to provide application and technical support on all business working days throughout the year. The team are experts in all of Clearview’s products and can typically resolve most issues arising at point of contact.
- Training and consultancy Training and consultancy can vary to suit your requirements. In its simplest form, basic training on the software is provided, but our team of expert consultants can provide advice and guidance on best practice approaches across wide ranging subject areas. Explore our solutions to see what we offer.
- Audience Insight Wales Clearview has been chosen by Arts Council Wales to deliver Audience Insight Wales, helping arts organisations better understand their audiences and to use that understanding to get bigger, broader audiences.
- Clearview provide a number of methods of engagement with our customers. These include events such as online webinars, live show cases at regional or central venues, exhibitions, user groups and others such as conference speakers. Our full calendar of events is detailed on our website including a number of public product webinars