back to listings SME Profile: Eyecademy Ltd
Level 2, 201 West George Street, Glasgow City Centre, G2 2LW
Eyecademy is a forward-thinking UK data technology, services & analytics provider offering consultancy, support, project management, knowledge transfer solutions.
Through improved access, management and use of data, we help our clients drive operational efficiency, better understand customers, enhance people management, discover new markets, optimise product/service offerings, achieve regulatory compliance, predict outcomes and more.
Since 2008, we have maintained an enviable reputation for improving how organisations utilise their data to enhance decision making capability. Our client base reflects this, having worked with approximately 200 organisations spanning both public and private sectors. Our expertise covers the following four core areas;
Data Services: Through modelling, transformation, integration and blending, we help transform your inaccurate and incomplete data into data ready for analysis.
Business Intelligence: We can help make your clean data actionable through Data Visualisation and BI Reporting, allowing you to make more accurate and informed decisions.
Analytics: Our application of advanced analytics and mathematical techniques, such as modelling and statistical analysis, enable us to produce optimal solutions to complex decision-making problems.
Product Development: We have our own product suite providing innovative and powerful solutions to existing business problems. We also develop bespoke software solutions for our clients.
Public Sector Services
We have provided Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions to 50+ Public Sector organisations across the UK.
At Eyecademy, we have extensive experience working with Government bodies, offering consultancy & support, from building Data Warehouses to critically reviewing existing BI environments. Our familiarity with project management, managing stakeholders, as well as with Public Sector internal processes and software, means we are perfectly positioned to work on an array of Government projects.
We have experience providing an array of services to Public Sector bodies, including:
- Master Data Management
- Data Management
- Data Warehouse Design & Support
- Data Processes Review
- Dashboard Design
- Management Reporting
- BI Systems Review
- Upgrade & Migration
- BI Capacity Support
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Science
- People Analytics
Eyecademy’s data solutions are designed to be high quality, flexible and cost effective, conforming to Government standards of security, competency and compliancy. We are both ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials Certified, ensuring our services and data systems are secure, consistent, and monitored.
- We are engaged in a number of long term projects with several Central Government Departments, including the Student Loans Company and the Ministry of Defence, as well as with the Scottish Government. Many of these projects center around building Data Warehouses and Dashboards, as well as providing knowledge transfer programmes and consultancy for software such as QlikView and MicroStrategy. Our consultants have also undertaken analytical work within Central Government utilising data science. Some of their work included operational research investigating differences in student attainment and improvement for the Department of Education.
- Eyecademy work with several local trusts that form part of the NHS. Our work in analysing and remediating Data Quality issues, building report metrics and building BI dashboards has been invaluable to aid issues facing the NHS. For the College of Nurses, we built a Database and analytical environment which monitored the longitudinal progress of trainee nurses throughout their modular course work. The solution we created for the College greatly improved the Mentors ability to quickly recognise who needed assistance, and with what topic, culminating in overall enhanced student performance. Additional support for the NHS has taken the form of knowledge transfer, training and support. Our support has included Dashboard Design worshops for the National Children’s Hospital in Dublin, and BI systems Upgrade and Migration of SAP Business Objects.
- We provide support for all ranges of Local Government, including city councils, county councils and local authorities across the whole of the UK. Just some of our successes have included working with Glasgow City Council, Dumfries & Galloway, North Tyneside Council and Lewisham London Borough Council. As Data Experts, Eyecademy has acted as a ‘critical friend’ to county councils, providing support on projects that have included building Data Warehouses and Benchmarking hubs, to converting legacy and existing reports. We have also offered software consultancy, BI migration and other services, to Local Government agencies.
Universities & Colleges
- We have worked with many universities and colleges across the country, including Strathclyde University, the University of Edinburgh, and Leeds Metropolitan University, delivering bespoke solutions relating to student attrition, KPI reporting, market research, and more. Some of our projects include building Data Warehouses, building e-learning environments using Business Objects, and providing software migration consultancy.
- Within law enforcement services, we have worked with several police forces across Scotland, England & Ireland, including Strathclyde Police and Lothian Police before their amalgamation into Police Scotland. One of our most substantial projects included a complete review of a force-wide Business Objects environment, including review of Hardware, Data Integration & ETL processes, BI servers, and Universe Structures. We have also worked with the NHS on a number of projects relating to A&E issues, such as waiting times.