back to listings SME Profile: Westcountry Fire Protection
302 Union Street, Torquay, TQ2 5QZ
Westcountry Fire Protection are an established provider and installer of fire alarm systems based in Torquay and serving Devon and the entire South West. We have an SP203-1 certification with BAFE and provide a fire installation service of the highest quality.
As fire protection specialists, we also provide local businesses and homes with a multitude of different fire protection services. These include fire doors, fire extinguishers and smoke ventilation systems across Torquay and Devon.
We are also installation specialists in other protection industries such as intruder systems and CCTV systems for households and businesses throughout the South West. As a stamp of our quality, we are also NACOSS NSI Gold certified to fulfil our work to the best possible standard.
- Fire safety compliance on your premises
- Servicing of equipment, access and escape routes
- Risk Assessments
- Professional surveys and assessments
- NSI Gold and BAFE-approved installations
- Supply of leading brand extinguisher
- World-class fire alarm equipment
- Full on-going maintenance/ support contracts
WHY CHOOSE US?
- With state-of-the-art technology from trusted top-end suppliers, we offer industry knowledge and expertise that you can rely on for your fire, security, and safety needs.
- Our achievements in obtaining accreditations and approvals demonstrate our dedication to upholding our status as a leading fire & safety company.
Planning & Strategy
- From advice to design, setup and commissioning, upkeep and repair... We provide planning and execution at every stage.
- Our contracted customers are entitled to a complete emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have your safety in mind at all times.
As a leader of Devon’s flourishing Fire & Security industry. We provide a comprehensive range of services to help keep your business, home and loved ones safe. We offer a range of in-house services including planning and designing of safety systems, including fire alarms & intruder systems, fire extinguishers, fire doors, smoke ventilation and first aid.
Please click on the links below for more information on our services:
- FIRE ALARMS
- FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- SMOKE VENTILATION
- FIRE SAFETY COURSES
- SMOKE/FIRE DAMPERS