back to listings SME Profile: Workman LLP – Property Management
Workman LLP – Property Management
Alliance House, 12 Caxton Street, London SW1H 0QS
t:07900 054823 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: workman.co.uk
Workman is the largest, independent specialist commercial property management and building consultancy firm in the UK. We have specialised purely in these two disciplines throughout our history, offering clients a uniquely focused service. Our team of more than 700 professionals, including 51 Partners, specialises in various disciplines across property management, building surveying, accounting and business management.
Our property management teams total over 250 staff and are located across a nationwide network of 12 UK offices, managing a diverse range of properties, from single assets to complex multi-let properties within national portfolios, across the full spectrum of asset sectors.
Our specialist approach ensures that we constantly focus on the fundamentals of property management and our service typically includes:
- Rent, service charge and insurance collection
- Credit control and financial reporting. Please click here to find out more about our property management accounting function
- Landlord and occupier management
- Site inspection
- Repair, maintenance and improvement
- Service charge management
- Risk management, please click here to find out more about our approach to risk management.
- Sustainability, please click here to find out more about our approach to ESG
- Pre-acquisition due diligence
- Site staff recruitment and management
- Placemaking, please click here to find out more about Workman Activate.
Please click here to download our property management brochure.
We work across all sectors of real estate, including:
OUR PUBLIC SECTOR WORK
We have, or are currently acting for a large number of local authorities throughout the UK including; Aberdeenshire Council, Dorset Council, Northumberland County Council, West Sussex County Council, Kent County Council, Cornwall Council, Pert & Kinross Council, Southwark Council, Notts County Council, Cheshire West Council, Dudley Council, St Helens Town, Watford Borough Council and Gloucester City Council.
Our experience of working alongside our local authority clients provides us with a unique understanding of public sector objectives, including the importance of engaging with communities and supporting local initiatives. In addition, we understand the importance of risk management, procurement and implementing sustainable initiatives wherever possible.
For further information about the firm, including insight into industry trends and issues and details of our senior team across the UK, please follow the links below;