back to listings SME Profile: identifi Global Resources
identifi Global Resources
The Innovation Centre, A&E Block, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB
T: 01908 886 048 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: identifiglobal.com
Welcome to identifi Global Resources - Rewriting expectations in IT recruitment
Based at Bletchley Park, the Home of Computing, identifi global offers expert recruitment for mid to senior-level employees in the Cyber Security, Business IT and Digital sectors. In a field where quality is not a given, we’re proud to offer truly principled permanent and contract recruitment support built on understanding our candidates and finding the right fit for them; not just any fit. Our consultants are rewarded according to their performance against our Candidate Charter – a ten-point plan that proves we don’t just talk about putting candidates first. It's what we do, every day.
- 100% client retention since 2015
- Industry-leading reputation
- Decades of IT recruitment experience
- Best-in-class consultant training
- All sectors and business types supported
- No placement, no fee
Leading permanent, contract and bespoke recruitment solutions
identifi global is committed to offering best-in-class IT recruitment across the UK and Europe. To help businesses and organisations gain maximum value from our expansive, well-established candidate network, we offer a range of responsive permanent, contract and bespoke recruitment solutions on an ongoing or project basis – all built around you.
Our team is focussed on accurate, sensitive candidate selection for all public and private sector roles. Since 2015, we have specialised in seeking mid and senior-level business IT, cyber security and digital professionals, nurturing each to ensure their suitability and happiness in any new position. Our focus is on making the best use of our time with our clients and candidates via clear communication and rigorous project management, and it shows: thanks to our hands-on, principled approach, identifi boasts a 100% retention rate for the businesses and organisations we’ve worked with.
Permanent, contract and interim positions
identifi can offer comprehensive recruitment support for both permanent, temporary and associate roles, with no minimum contract. This includes sourcing candidates and contractors; arranging all interviews and negotiating rates; performing credit checks and obtaining references, and payroll and legal administration and management. Having first gained a thorough, honest understanding of your outsourcing needs, we use multiple methods to guarantee candidate fit:
- Searching our database and network. identifi have thousands of active and passive professional candidates on our records, of which around one-fifth are unique to us.
- Active networking. Our recruitment experience means we understand which markets supply different candidate types – and therefore where to look next.
- Online advertising, consultancy and microsites. As well as sophisticated targeted search campaigns, we can also build bespoke microsites on our website to support press advertising and volume recruitment campaigns. Alternatively, our dedicated web consultant can help make the best of your internal web recruitment strategy.
- Bletchley Park open days. IT candidates are often keen to visit our offices, based at The Home of Computing. For this reason, we run regular open days to network with skilled professionals and arrange special events for clients needing to recruit large teams quickly.
- Technical testing. We test candidates for proficiency in skills including Java, Oracle, VB, Access and C#.
- Advertising. Considered online advertising is effective for reaching suitable candidates – even those not actively seeking a new role. However, this activity should be supported with traditional offline promotion – for which we provide ad copy and preferential media rates for our clients.
The nature of IT means that often permanent or contractual working arrangements are unsuitable. When this happens, identifi are ready to offer bespoke managed service solutions.
In doing so, our experienced consultants can lead from the front or execute recruitment strategies set by our clients, using our extensive network and Europe-wide candidate record to find specialist professionals. Our team will work with yours to first review project deliverables and contracts and fix a budget. Once signed-off, projects run effortlessly via controlled roll-out, structured, proactive account management, watertight project management and our full back-office function for legal compliance and payroll.
At all points, clients are kept informed via our easy-to-use online project management systems and in-person liaison with our team on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
PUBLIC SECTOR FRAMEWORKS THAT IDENTIFI CAN SUPPLY VIA