back to listings SME Profile: Celerity Limited
Head office: 11 St George’s Court, Kirkham, Preston, PR4 2EF
Regardless of the challenge or the process, at Celerity we will never try to fit a customer into a template.
We draw upon our extensive experience and knowledge, accumulated by working with clients operating in all industry sectors, to provide value and unique solutions as a real, hands-on partner. In the minefield of regulation and compliance, protecting our clients’ interests is at the heart of everything we do and our team of experts at Celerity ensure that your business is operating within guidelines and policies. Celerity’s heritage demonstrates our commitment to developing long-term, successful relationships with all of our clients.
We work collaboratively, ensuring that we work together efficiently and cost effectively. Our team enables you to achieve your goals whilst minimising risk and maximising capability. Celerity’s open, honest and agile approach, combined with our ability to add value through service and drive efficiencies from existing IT investments, enables Celerity to differentiate itself in the crowded managed services marketplace.
- Privately owned & operated
- 5 UK locations
- Over 14 years of sustained business growth
- Securely protecting over 3Pb of UK public data
- Managing, monitoring, supporting & optimising critical enterprise infrastructure for government and commercial clients globally
- Legacy - Knowledge and experience gained in the most secure, sensitive and demanding enterprise envirnonments for government, healthcare, finance, defence & aviation
Transforming it and reducing costs, whilst managing pressures at all levels of government to respond quickly and efficiently to citizen requests. There is continued pressure at all levels of government to respond quickly and accurately to citizen requests and to share more information about policies and procedures. Recent years have seen the introduction of a number of large scale IT projects aimed at increasing efficiency and reducing headcount costs in many areas of public service. Not all of these implementations have been managed effectively and many have come in over budget and past the projected delivery dates.
Approved G-cloud supplier and public sector specialist Celerity is highly experienced working closely with Central and Local Government organisations. We have a proven track record of improving efficiency, through reduced waste and improved accountability across a range of areas, including procurement of information and communication technology products and services. Our services seamlessly manage compliance and regulatory challenges, taking the pain away from internal teams, whilst reducing workload and costs.
- Use & re-utilise IT resources & assets available delivering higher quality of service to more businesses & citizens at a lower cost - 'doing more with less'
- Share data & information – in a secure, timely & auditable manner to protect & safeguard its integrity
- Deliver end-to-end decision support & case-working systems
- Meet the expectations of the citizens, businesses & stakeholders by implementing the process improvements necessary to deliver policy objectives
For detailed information on our Government Services and examples of our work, click on the links below:
- DATASHEET: Intuition for Local Government
- DATASHEET: Data Custodian for Local Government
- Download the Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Case Study
Other Industries include:
Guaranteed protection and continuous access to data
- Backup as a Service (BaaS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Analytics & Reporting
- General data protection regulation (gdpr)
Proactive intelligent discovery, automation and orchestration from a single pane
Our experience is your advantage...