back to listings SME Profile: Move Digital
33 Stannary Street, London, SE11 4AA
T: 0207 5828903 E: email@example.com W: www.movedigital.co.uk
Welcome to Move Digital - Digital marketing done differently
Great digital marketing can’t be created in a vacuum. Move Digital is a melting pot of people from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures, with a wealth of shared knowledge in all things digital. Between us we have decades of combined experience in the digital sector, and we’re all really excited by what we do. Frankly, it’s a pretty inspiring place to work.
- Build trust, engage with new audiences
- Turn audiences into customers
- Turn your customers into fans
SEO is more important than it has been at any other time in the last decade. Most consumers who are looking for a product or service in their local area will turn to Google, and as smartphones have become universal, the amount of daily searches has gone through the roof. There’s a lot of noise out there, so you need a sound SEO strategy to make sure you come out on top. SEO is at the heart of everything we do, and our tech experts know exactly what will provide results for your brand. It’s linked to everything else we do; SEO helps your new customers find you for the first time, while our other strategies keep those people coming back and ensuring they convert. Here’s how we make sure prospective customers can actually find you:
- Research: When we start working with you the first thing we’ll do is take some time to get to know your industry. We need to understand who your customers are, the type of content they find useful and the search terms they will use to find you. We need to know what your aims are too. How does your company see itself? What search terms do you want to appear on page one for? Once we’ve hashed out all these details at a kick off meeting, we’re ready to get started.
- Audit: To keep a car running at the optimum level, you need to take a look under the bonnet every once in a while and fix any issues. It’s a similar story when it comes to your website. Our team of SEO specialists will spend a day analysing the back-end of your site to make sure that it’s SEO-optimised. Like a car mechanic, they’ll look in places that the untrained eye wouldn’t even think to. The result is an audit document, a full run-down of the pros and cons of your site’s SEO. We share this with you, and use this research to inform our strategy moving forward.
- Strategy: Using the insight from our research we will implement your strategy. This is typically split into two strands: on and off site. On-site strategy regards changes to the site itself. Every change we make is aimed at ensuring that your site is more Google friendly. And, as Google constantly changes, we constantly adapt our approach, keeping abreast of changes in the digital landscape so you don’t have to. Off-site strategy regards the creation of links on external sites. One of the biggest factors that influences your position on Google is quality links and referral traffic received from external sites. We create engaging content and send it to industry publications, bloggers and national heavy weights. In return, journalists reward us with valuable links, which boost traffic, rankings and SEO.
- Reporting: Our reporting can be delivered to you at a frequency of your choice, though typically we’ll provide our clients with weekly or monthly reports. Our dashboard allows you to understand how your visitors and interacting with the site, and what changes need to be made to ensure the maximum number of conversions. We also provide competitor analysis, if you want to see what your peers are up to.
It’s not just idle chatter and cat pictures anymore, in 2017 social media is big business, a multi-billion pound one, to be exact. It’s projected that marketers worldwide will spend £28.57bn ($35.98bn) on social advertising this year. It’s easy to see why. The swathes of information social media companies collect from their users allows marketers to target certain people very directly based on their interests. Whether your target market is commuters in London, baristas in Sydney, or volunteers in Myanmar, it couldn’t be easier to deliver your messages to them. Social Ads run through everything we do. Want to reach new audiences? Social ads. Want to turn existing audiences into customers? Social ads. Want to turn customers into fans? You guessed it, social ads. Because of the hyper-targeting offered by social ads, they have a proven track record of providing results by building brand awareness and driving sales. Whether you’re looking to promote a product, service, event, or anything in between, we’ll make sure your messages are hitting the right people for a good price.
- Strategy: To get things kicked off, we’ll sit down with you to find out four things. Firstly, we want to know all about your product. What is it? How does it work? Are there any quirks people might not know about? Secondly, we want to understand your consumers. Who is buying it? Who do you think will be interested in it, but isn’t buying it yet? Thirdly, we want to know your aims. What do you want to get from social ads? Do you want more sales, app downloads, or web traffic? Are you interested in getting your brand name out there? Finally, which channels do you want to use? Facebook? Twitter? LinkedIn? Once we’ve got a good grasp on your product, consumers, aims, and preferred channels, we’ll present you with our strategy, detailing what the advertising campaign will look like. Once you’re happy with the strategy, we’re ready to get started.
- Analysis: Minutes after the ads go live, we’ll begin our analysis as the results start coming in. We are completely hooked on the stats; after all, they help us prove to you that we’re matching your aims. We share this with you, and use this research to inform our strategy moving forward.
- Reporting: If the campaign is to run over a set period of time, we’ll report back to you once it’s finished. If your campaign is set to run indefinitely, we’ll agree a set time to send you reports; weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. Once the report has been completed, we’ll set up a meeting or phone call with you to discuss the results. Are we happy? Are you happy? What do we need to change next time? We use this phase to find out what we can change next time. Even if a campaign has gone brilliantly, there’s always a tweak to be made. We figure out what we need to change, and start the process again.
- Creativity: Once we’ve consulted with you on what kind of content your company would like, our wordsmiths will go away and begin crafting it. Once they’ve completed their work, we’ll share it with you and work alongside you to make sure it’s something you’re happy with.
- Amplification: When you’re happy with the content, we’ll get to work amplifying it, so that it can reach the maximum possible audience. We can do this by a number of different methods; native advertising, social advertising, PPC, or PR and outreach.
- Analysis & Reporting: When the content has been amplified, we’ll report back to you on how successful the content has been, and what impact it’s had on your digital presence.
Native Advertising is any paid content that is appears in-feed, and is therefore non-disruptive. Unless you spot the subtle ‘sponsored’ tag, you’d be forgiven for thinking it was organic content. Using platforms like Outbrain, Facebook, and Google, we create bespoke native advertising campaigns for each of our clients to positively impact the bottom line. Here’s our approach:
- Consultation: When we start a Native campaign, we’ll arrange a meeting with you to discuss the campaign. Our primary goal here is to find out what success would look like to you. Then we will analyse your campaign creatives, aims, and budget, and come up with the best possible approach for your individual situation. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all approaches; every single campaign we run is completely tailor made.
- Fine-tuning: We’ll keep an eye on your campaign from the get-go, ensuring that it’s providing great results for as little as possible. We’ll keep fine tuning as we go, making sure that the campaign is achieving results from the first minute to the last.
- Reporting: Once the campaign is complete, we’ll report the results back to you. Our report will highlight the positives, and recommend strategic changes to counter the negatives.
If you need new leads and new business quickly, PPC is the way to go. Through targeted PPC campaigns, we make sure any prospective customers can find you when they’re looking to buy. At Move, we use a multitude of platforms to build PPC campaigns that are tailored to each individual client’s needs. Here’s how we do it:
- Research & Analysis: First things first, we’ll audit your product, creatives, aims, and budget. Once we’ve got a good grasp on this information we’ll go away and do our own research, to figure out what kind of campaign would be most impactful.
- Implementation: Once you’ve agreed on the strategy we will undertake, you can sit back and relax. We’ll put the campaign live, keep an eye on it once it’s live, and tweak it to ensure it’s achieving the best possible results.
- Reporting: Every month we provide a detailed report about the performance of the campaign, what went well, and what we plan to tweak going forward. We use sophisticated tracking software that can figure out how people interact with your site after clicking an ad. So if an ad leads directly to a sale, we’ll know.