back to listings SME Profile: Lodestone Communications
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury St, London, E1 5JL
e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: lodestonecommunications.com
Welcome to Lodestone Communications
Lodestone is a strategy and communications agency. We provide sharp analysis, creative thinking and agile delivery. We help leaders to tell their own stories, in their own voices, navigating a course to success.
- Shortlisted for Consultancy of the Year 2018 by PRCA Public Affairs Awards
- Shortlisted for PRCA Public Affairs Awards Trade Body Campaign of the Year 2018
- Shortlisted for PRCA Public Affairs Award Voluntary Sector Campaign of the Year 2018
- Shortlisted for the PRCA’s Ethical Champions 2017
- Shortlisted for CorpComms Best Public Affairs Campaign 2017
- Finalist for Drum Marketing Awards for Integrated Strategy of the Year 2017
- Shortlisted for PR Moments PA Firm of the Year 2016
- Shortlisted for PRCA’s City & Financial Strategic Campaign of the Year 2016
- Ranked in the top 15 UK headquartered public affairs agencies in 2016 and 2017 by PRWeek
- Lodestone Communications are accredited as London Living Wage employers
Please click on the link below to view more on each of our services
PR, CORPORATE & FINANCIAL COMMS
- Lodestone brings a new dynamism to corporate and financial communications, helping to protect reputational capital and enhance value.
- Lodestone Digital offers a fresh, innovative approach to PR and Digital guided by our Five Stage Digital Strategy and our creative content culture.
- Our political intelligence and policy expertise will equip you with the tools to engage Government, regulators and public bodies with legitimacy and confidence. We will help you understand and shape the political landscape.
- Our experience will help you develop a sophisticated, nuanced and effective approach to engaging in the political process. Lodestone will help you find your voice and articulate your position with confidence and clarity.
- Lodestone will defend you, your company and your reputation when crisis strikes. We will give you the tools to anticipate, prevent and manage risk so that you can protect your reputational capital.
- The politics of planning is changing - it's becoming more dynamic and citizens demand more from their built environments.
PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS INCLUDE: