back to listings SME Profile: Tom O'Boyle Designs
Tom O'Boyle Designs
8 Crescenta Walk, Aldwick, West Sussex, PO21 2YA
Old Bakery Studios, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 1QH
t: 07835 770489 e: email@example.com w: tobdesigns.co.uk
Welcome to Tom O'Boyle Designs.
Graphic Design and Marketing consultant. Providing services in branding, print, web, illustration, marketing strategy and signage. View our Work
WHY USE US?
Simple, effective, appropriate, original and beautiful (or so we’re told) design.
We will allow you to quickly realise and implement the best solution for your business with minimal fuss and effort. We are fast to understand what you want and why. This subsequently allows you to complete projects more quickly, therefore saving money. We listen to you. then listen to you, we ask more questions and then we listen to you again!!! We give you what you want…we never ignore you and we always try to understand you, your audience and your competition.
We can establish a solution to fit within your budget, whilst meeting your exact specifications. We are very quick, flexible and helpful. Most of all we have GOOD IDEAS.
Feel free to call anytime for some free advice and a chat about your business, your options and direction.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
- It all starts with listening to you, then providing the logo and the identity which allows you to consistently promote your business through all of your streams of communication. Creating simple brands and logos that summarise who you are, what you offer and do so with intelligence and style. Each solution is different and suits the individual client, their business and their audience.
- Tom O'Boyle designs smart, clean, responsive, easy to find, easy to edit, easy to navigate websites, which you will love and will benefit your company no end. Offering bespoke sites, e-commerce, WordPress, or we can just edit a template for you, e.g. Squarespace or Shopify. Sometimes you may need the bespoke option and you may have the budget for it. Other times it is beneficial to work to a budget and test the water before getting a bespoke e-commerce solution.
- Tom O'Boyle Designs specialises in food and drink packaging design. We've worked with several breweries and designed labels for award winning beers. We have also worked with wine merchants, bakers, tea and coffee merchants and food consultants. We love working with food and drink products and are very experienced in this industry - therefore potentially saving you time and hassle.
- Providing a wide range of print products - folders, stickers, vouchers, brochures, flyers, business cards, roller banners etc. Not only do Tom O'Boyle Designs supply the artwork, we also print and deliver a high quality product to your door. Costs include delivery and no VAT charged. Our stock is from recycled paper and is of excellent quality.
- Tom O'Boyle started off working in signage, where there is zero margin for error. This led him to be extremely accurate and knowledgable with todays signage design and this feeds through to all aspects of the business. Due to our experience in the industry - we can offer up good ideas that your average designer may not have otherwise thought of. It could be brand values for your office, event exhibition stands, way finding signage for your building or digital monolith videos.
- Different designers often love different aspects of design – for Tom he loves working with vector graphics. Simple, bold, accurate and endless possibilities. Tom is the ideal person for vector illustrations – with no set style he aims to provide exactly what the client or audience needs, whatever that may be.