back to listings SME Profile: MBA
40-42 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4PP
t: +44 (0)20 7309 7200 e: James.Middlehurst@mba.co.uk w: mba.co.uk
Welcome to MBA The Acceleration Agents
We’re an independent digital agency with expertise at driving results for clients, helping them transform to the demands of digital buying journeys.
Guided by our 6 principles we optimise the buying ecosystem working as partners with our clients, creating experiences that are where digital and direct interconnect.
We use our 6 principles to optimise the buying ecosystem
The marketing landscape is constantly changing and hard to navigate. Guided by our 6 principles (see below) we optimise the entire buying ecosystem - working as business partners with our clients to help them make the right choices.
The solutions we provide are "where digital and direct interconnect" . We use creativity, data and technology to deliver exceptional, multi-channel, customer experiences that lead to a step-change in business performance.
Joined-up Data & Infrastructure
- Delivering a great customer experience requires an integrated technical architecture (to pull all the data pots together and enable automation) and doing smart analysis on the accumulated knowledge. Using our Decision Lens approach, we concentrate on delivering the perfect "what's next" for the customer rather than being a slave to rigidly defined customer journeys. By incorporating AI into a real-time marketing automation environment, we can create individually personalised moments at scale.
Connected Content Framework
- We've developed a Purchase Ecosystem model to reflect the way people buy today. Inspired by Google's ZMOT, McKinsey's Purchase Loop, and our experience - the model helps us maximise the effectiveness of our content & communications. The model provides a framework for the role of both inbound and outbound communications, and it looks a bit like a snail. Our range of services covers the entire ecosystem; from advertising, CRM and PR, to technology integration projects, PPC, SEO and user-friendly website design.
- We believe in the power of ideas. We believe that creativity works. And we don't believe that 'brand' and 'response' communications are opposites; but rather that each nurtures the other. Brand Action™ is where the art meets the science, where the ability to think creatively and with insight merges with data, technology and technique, to give the best of both worlds. Brand Action™ is having your cake and eating it.
- Technology inspiring ideas inspiring technology. Technology can inspire a new direction for creativity. Likewise, creativity can spur advances or a pivot in technological development, or find new uses for existing tech. Brands must never stop thinking about how the creative, human and meaningful application of technology can provide motivating rational and emotional evidence to enhance conversion.
A Culture of Sharing
- Ideas can come from anywhere, so we encourage creativity across the agency, often briefing everyone when solving big problems. Creative technology briefings keep us up to date, and keep interesting ideas flowing to our clients. We invest in our people, and have won IPA CPD Platinum accreditation 5 years running now, having won Gold 8 years running. We like to give back to the industry and nurture the next generation of talent, with work experience opportunities and paid internships throughout the year.
Results & ROI Focus
- We align our objectives with those of our clients - finding success together, and celebrating when they do. Restless to make our work even better, we're constantly monitoring the numbers and looking for improvement in ROI or other KPIs. We focus on awards that recognise effectiveness, such as the Silver IPA Effectiveness Award. Payment by results is not only offered, but actively sought.
MBA is part of the world's largest independent agency network, The Network One. We're also one of only a few agencies selected by UK Trade & Investment to represent the UK Creative Industries overseas.