back to listings SME Profile: Eskenzi PR Limited
Eskenzi PR Limited
7 Alston Works, Alston Road, Barnet, London, EN5 4EL
Welcome to Eskenzi PR
Ranked the number two most rated PR agency amongst national technology journalists, Eskenzi has the contacts, creativity and expertise to get (and keep) clients in the top national and trade publications, as well as TV and radio.
London based Eskenzi PR & Marketing is an award-winning agency for the technology industry with a special focus on cyber security, cloud and big data. We offer technology PR and Marketing services throughout Europe, the US and APAC. Renowned for taking clients from start-up stage through to global brands, Eskenzi helps companies transition through IPOs and acquisitions.
At Eskenzi, we use our contacts and outstanding reputation in the cyber security industry to facilitate some of the best events in the business - including Security Serious Week, the IT Security Analyst and CISO Forum, monthly CISO Lunch Clubs and more!
From a PR programme in just one country, to a full range of marketing activities around the world, Eskenzi delivers PR and marketing programmes that are tailored specifically to each client. We fit in with the way you work and have invested in some of the best technology in the business to make sure you get a top-quality service. We love exceeding expectations and often do. Tell us your goals and we’ll tell you how we can help achieve them.
What do we offer?
Click below for an idea of some of the services we offer, or contact us to chat about your requirements:
- Social Media
- Analyst relations
- Crisis management
- Customer reference programmes
- Influencer programmes
- Internal Communications
- IT Security Analyst & CISO Forum
At Eskenzi each account manager works on a maximum of 3 clients, which ensures our clients get bags of time and energy dedicated to them making for a creative happy team
Eskenzi is a team of self-motivated, hugely energetic and creative thinkers, all driven to succeed for the benefit of our clients. We pride ourselves on the fact that we all understand technology and if we don’t we’re not shy to ask. We invest in the latest and best PR and marketing tools to achieve maximum publicity, whether it’s UK or global print, TV, radio or digital media. We constantly monitor and measure our clients' media exposure to make sure they are ahead of the game.
Eskenzi PR is known for building brands and taking US, Israeli or British companies and turning them into world renowned house hold names and creating a media buzz that makes them ideal for IPO or acquisition. Most recently these have included: Cisco acquiring Lancope and OpenDNS, Voltage acquired by HP Enterprise, Trusteer by IBM & Fortify to HP. We’ve also had tremendous success with IPOs for Imperva and Varonis and survived 4 take-overs in various guises for Tripwire. We pride ourselves on knowing the IT security industry inside and out with our clients staying with us for an average of 7 years, apart from Infosecurity Europe – a client that remained with us for 17 years.
Eskenzi PR is at the heart of the IT security industry arranging a range of events and other services including:
- - www.itsecurityguru.org – a daily news site with relevant IT security news followed by 20,000 viewers.
- - IT security Guru CISO lunch club – a monthly CISO lunch sponsored by a vendor.
- - www.securityserious.com - Security Serious Week organised for the first time in 2015 to raise awareness by those that do take security seriously, giving advice to those that who do want to become more security savvy! During the Week Eskenzi PR organised 45 webinars with over 1000 people participating as well as 100 CISOs, academics, vendors and industry experts who came together for a networking lunch and press photocall!
- - www.itsecurityanalystforum.com – the IT security analyst & CISO forum – brings the best IT security analyst in the world together with 10 vendors for a year’s worth of briefing meetings, followed by a meet the CISO and a further afternoon of end-user debates with the CISOs and end-users! The next event will take place on 1st & 2nd May 2018 at No4 Hamilton Place, Park Lane, London.
- Yvonne Eskenzi, Director and Founder of Eskenzi PR: – 27 years in PR - Yvonne originally worked for non-profit organizations and charities where she learnt to be creative and resourceful, running promotional campaigns on a shoe-string....
- Neil Stinchcombe, Director: Prior to becoming a director with Eskenzi PR, Neil Stinchcombe was the European Financial Director and MD of the French subsidiary of software development company Datawatch. As a result, he brings a unique first-hand view of working in the IT market...