back to listings SME Profile: Hughes Risk Management
Pacific House, Parkhouse, Carlisle, CA3 0LJ
Welcome to Hughes Risk Management
Hughes Risk Management (HRM) has built a team of specialist resources to create innovative solutions in all aspects of Technical Safety, Risk Management, HSEQ and related disciplines to assist clients on a global basis. HRM and its alliance partners are ready to assist in supporting Clients with innovative solutions and delivery of project scopes for design, operations and unique business needs.
In the application of our services we bring together qualified professionals who work across a wide range of disciplines in a seamless integrated fashion designed to serve our clients in the most tailored manner possible, virtually anywhere in the world. This focus singles HRM out as a truly integrated provider of risk management and all its facets.
HRM has recognised that clients want products and services built around their unique needs, provided by professionals with deep expertise in their industries and local markets. HRM can help with any type of risk. We are a resource for any concern, ranging from narrowly defined risk issues and assurance/verification services, to “all risk” or “enterprise risk management”.
HRM and its alliance partners are capable of applying their skill base across a wide range of industries as well as regulatory submissions and compliance regimes. HRM has been at the forefront of such projects as HSE Cases, Performance Standards, Verification activities, Sensitivity and Engineering studies for both personnel risk and design management. HRM has a strong ethic of working with a Clients team ensuring a level of cascading information as part of the deliverable process leading to better understanding and ownership of deliverables and the delivery process.
HRM are able to provide a wide range of services that can be tailored to suit a Clients needs. The following are regarded as HRM’s core competencies:
- Risk and Project Management
- HSEQ Management
- HSE Case Development, Submission, Thorough Reviews, Audit & Lifecycle Management (including Material Changes) for Onshore and Offshore Facilities and Drilling and Exploration Assets
- Human Factors Assessment
- Occupational Safety, Environment and Health
- CDM support
- DSEAR and ATEX support
- Technical Safety
- Process Safety and Integrity
- Loss Prevention Engineering
- Qualitative risk assessment and BowTie Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis and sensitivity studies
- Fire and Blast Modelling
- SECE/SCA development and Performance Standards with Verification Schemes
- Performance Standard integration with Maintenance and Inspection systems (CMMS/MAXIMO)
- Integrity Management
- Decommissioning studies and support services
- Risk Assessment Framework for Renewable Energy
- Loss Investigation and litigation support
- Expert Witness
- Seconded services
please click any of the links below;
- Offshore Oil & Gas
- Onshore Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Utilities
HRM are able to offer a range of specialist or bespoke services to Clients, these include the following key service areas.
- Risk management programmes that focused on internal and external potential impacts from operations and internal discipline design or management
- Organisation’s strategic management programmes including cascade training at all levels within an organisation
- Fit for purpose assessments relating to HSEQ, Technical Safety and Integrity as part of Due Diligence or partnering arrangements
- Management of Change reviews and audits
- Accident Investigation, Asset at risk surveys, Production Liability and Third Party Claims Management
- Fire and Insurance Risk Assessment programmes to Companies, Brokers and Underwriters alike
- Expert Witness and Claims manangement support
- Team secondment to support operational change and overall projects delivery as part of a Clients integrated team or in the role of external mentoring and audit
- CE Marking and Technical File development and support
HRM staff are specialists with professional credentials and extensive experience within various industries. We have continual presence as instructors on courses (offered by other organisations and ourselves), authorship of definitive papers and membership to established institutions and Councils. Most importantly, our clients recognize key members of the HRM team catering to their market segment as having field experience in their industry.
please click any of the link below;
HRM have undertaken many projects over the years including;
- The updating of HSE Cases, Major Accident Hazard Risk Assessments (MAHRAs), Performance Standards and Verification Schemes for Offshore Drilling Rigs owned by Seadrill.
- Development of Major Accident Hazard Risk Assessments (MAHRAs) for Jack-Up Offshore Drilling Rigs owned by Shelf Drilling.
- The development of a Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) on behalf of TTOPCO for their CPF1, TPF1, TPF2 and TLS facilities at the TAQ TAQ Field in Kurdistan.
For more details on our undertaken projects please click any of the links below;
Our Brochures have been created to give you an outline as to what you can expect from us and what experience we have in any of the areas in the links below.
Please click any of the links below to find out more.
- Asset Integrity
- Expert Witness
- Occupational Health
- Process Safety