back to listings SME Profile: Speakers Corner (London) Ltd
Speakers Corner (London) Ltd
Unit 31, Highbury Studios, 10 Hornsey Street, London, N7 8EL
Welcome to Speakers Corner - A Leading International Speaker Consultation & Booking Service
We find & book speakers for any event.
As a leading international speaker bureau, we recommend over 6500 keynote speakers, motivational speakers, after dinner speakers, awards hosts, conference facilitators and comedians for over 1000 events a year. Our team of experts pride themselves on providing a premium booking and consultancy service to clients.
First time working with Speakers Corner?
Here's what to expect!
- Contact us: One of our friendly and experienced Account Managers will be available to help you find the perfect speaker, host or facilitator for your event
- Free advice: We work really heard to gain a comprehensive understanding of your brief, what makes your audience tick, and your overarching goals for an event - so make the most of free expert advice. Whether this is your 1st or 500th event, there are no stupid questions, so ask away!
- The shortlist: Once we've understood your requirements, we'll put together a shortlist of relevant, exiting and eye-opening options within your budget. We list to speakers for a living - day in, day out - so it' safe to say that our standards our high. It's then up to you to digest the options and let us know your thoughts and preferences... and if the first attempt doesn't hit the mark, we will keep working until we find the perfect match.
- Logistics: We don't like nasty suprises. Your new friend from Logistics will look after all travel arrangements and expenses relating to your speaker. For ultimate ease and no suprises (apart from pleasent ones) we cap the travel costs in advance. Should the total expenditure end up less than what you paid, you'll be reimbursed after the event; if more, don't worry, we'll cover the cost.
- The handover: It's time to pass the bottom on to a member of our trusty Logistics team, who becomes your main point of contact moving forward. This doesn't mean your Account Manager suddenly disappears - there still on hand to support throughout and answer any content or bookings questions you might have.
- Confirmation & contracts: Once the details of the booking are ironed out and confirmed, we all sign on the dotted line to set the agreed terms in stone for both parties. No handshakes or agreements in good faith here - our contracts offer you security, transparancy and protection.
- The nitty gritty: We have a great relationship with the speakers we work with - we know what makes them tick - putting us in a unique and advantageous position. We will negotiate with your speaker to iron out all the specifics of the booking - from the dates and timings, to the fees and content. If there is a difficult conversation to be had. We make sure to have it for you at this stage.
- The Pre-event briefing: The event is a few weeks away which means... it's briefing time! Your Logistics Coordinator will host a comprehensive call between yourself and your speaker. This provides the perfect opportunity to go through everything in more detail together and get to know each other, while we remain in the background taking notes and making sure all critical areas are discussed.
- The. Big. Day. (And beyond): We want you to feel confident that everything will go smoothly on the day. We are available 24/7 to address any further questions or concerns, and we make sure to equip both yourself and your speaker with a call sheet containing all the critical information needed in the immediate lead-up and for during the event. Show time!
- Moving forward: We dont just leave you high and dry - we always follow up after the event to make sure everything went as planned. We take all your feedback on board to make sure we keep our customer service top-notch, and that we will continuously learn and improve. Moving forward, you will have a dedicated Account Manager who will got to know you and your events, ready to assist with anything in the pipeline!
Our clients are at the centre of everything we do. Here's what we stand for at Speakers Corner!
- Ideas and Advice – Impartial, expert knowledge: We do not exclusively represent any of our speakers or artists. This unique business model allows for a thoroughly impartial service where we have the freedom to base our recommendations on expert knowledge and long-term relationships with the individuals we work with.
- Memorable events – Creating a legacy: We strive to create unique, memorable experiences for event attendees and to understand what our clients are hoping to ‘return’ from the event as a whole.
- Supportive & Friendly – Caring for our clients: Our partnership approach when working with clients distinguishes us from a standard booking service. With a combined half century of industry experience, the team take great pride in providing support throughout the entire process of finding and booking a speaker, including date and fee negotiations.
- Responsive – Available 24/7: A Speakers Corner staff member is on call 24 hours a day to ensure that speakers reach events at every corner of the world at any time of day or night without a hitch. Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone to make an enquiry or ask a question about a booking – we’re here to look after you.
- Logistics – End-to-end service: As well as nurturing the relationship between client and speaker (pre-event briefing calls, communicating requirements, etc.), our logistics team arrange all transport, accommodation and technical needs related to an event.
- Inspiring confidence – Our clients trust us: We will only recommend speakers who fit the bill perfectly. In order to help our clients extract maximum value, we go the extra mile to understand the specific objectives, desires and restrictions pertaining to a brief – including budgets! A top-quality speaker does not have to be an expensive one.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
- The Law Society
- Latham Watkings
- Financial Times
- NFU Mutual
- DLA Piper
- Credit Suisse
- Astra Zenica
- Arts & Culture
- Customer Service
- Design & Manufacture
- Diversity & Equality
- Finance & Economics
- Food & Drink
- Health & Wellbeing
- HR & People Management
- Human Rights & Philanthropy
- International Affairs
- Marketing & Branding
- Politics & Current Affairs
- Security & Risk
- Social Media
- Sustainability & Environment
- Transport & Travel
- TV Presenters
- After Dinner Speakers
- Conference Facilitators
- Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Personal Appearances
- Awards Hosts