back to listings SME Profile: Psychology Experts
S3 The Old Market, 32 Lower Market Street, Hove, BN3 1AT
Fast, comprehensive medico-legal reports
We spend time getting to know every one of our psychologists so we can match you with an expert with the right skills quickly.
Who we are
Lead by a clinical psychologist, we are a nationwide team of expert witness psychologists who are passionate about the work we do. Because we work exclusively in this field you can be reassured that we really know what we are talking about, helping you make the right decisions.
What we do
We provide psychological assessments for the Courts and tribunals. Our experts also provide a variety of therapy and rehabilitation treatments. We work primarily in the Family, Criminal, Immigration, and Personal Injury fields and consequently we understand the needs of individuals, children, parents or offenders in proceedings.
How we work
We believe in matching you with a psychologist who has the most appropriate set of skills and experience. This requires a detailed knowledge of our experts’ training and expertise, as well as a deep understanding of the psychological questions in each case.
Please click the links below for more information on each our services:
- Child & Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Clinical Negligence
- Asylum & Immigration
- Employment Law
- Educational Psychology
The quality of our work starts from the outset of the selection process. Each of our expert witness psychologists have been selected for their expertise in their respective fields of psychology. For each referral, we find the right expert with the right expertise for each job so you know that you can rely on their evidence. All of our experts are:
- Registered with the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Chartered with the British Psychological Society
- Criminal Record (DBS) checked
- Maintaining their professional Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Regularly supervised and managed by senior psychologists
Treatment and Rehabilitation
If you can change your mind, you can change anything.
At Psychology Experts, we pride ourselves on finding the right psychologist to meet your needs. Through our national network of psychological therapists we are able to provide consultation, advice and therapy at a clinic near you. In some areas, we are able to offer you video appointments and home consultations for those not able to travel.
- Children - Our child specialists work with children and their families using a range of individual and family therapies. Many of our psychologists have specialist training in understanding and treating autism, ADHD, school problems, traumatic experiences or attachment difficulties.
- Adolescents - Our specialists also work with adolescents facing difficulties including depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties, behavioural problems or school non-attendance.
- Adults - The right sort of help can depend on any difficulties you face, the model of therapy and who you feel able to talk to. We offer a broad range of psychological interventions that are able to .....
- Parents - Parenting can be very challenging. We are able to offer a range of interventions that have shown to work with families; from family therapy to parent-child attachment interventions.
We specialise in the assessment and treatment of trauma regardless of whether it occured through / by road traffic accident, industrial injury, criminal offence or childhood trauma. We take referrals from GPs, insurance companies, solicitors and local authorities.
- TF-CBT (Trauma Focused Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) – This is a short-term focused intervention to help people think differently about their experiences, change dysfunctional patterns of behaviour and increase their .
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) – This is a short-term problem focused intervention using lateral eye movements to help people reprocess their trauma.#
Psychological Occupational Health Services
We provide a range of services to small to large businesses to support their employees:
- Return to work
- Manage physical or mental health difficulties at work
- Resolve disputes and manage any reported discrimination
- Resolve any organisational or relationship difficulties that impact on productivity