back to listings SME Profile: HSE Docs
About HSE Docs
Having over 20 years' experience in the Health & Safety industry and with highly trained staff and consultants, HSE Docs produce high quality yet concise documents and online training courses.
It's the responsibility of the business owners to uphold health and safety procedures, which, without the correct knowledge can be a complex and daunting task. HSE Docs understand this, and that you need to be fast, efficient and cost-effective service, which we strive to help you achieve with both our training courses and document service.
We strongly believe in family values, building business and trust and welcome comments and suggestions.
Health and Safety Documents
Spend less time on paperwork with hundreds of health and safety templates ready to edit and use for your business. Created by H&S experts based on UK Regulations.
Providing you with a fast, efficient and cost-effective service. Giving you instant and unlimited downloads for your products and creating bespoke health and safety documents at your request. We offer great service, high quality H&S documents, free advice and online training courses that are second to none. If you've got any questions or can't find what you're looking for, get in touch. We're happy to help and if we can, we will.
Accredited & Certified Online Training Courses
Book one of our online training courses today and benefit from same day certification. At just £9.99 for individual courses or £4.99 when you buy 10 or more, you'll be hard pressed to find better value. Not only are our courses great quality and value for money, they also offer some unique benefits including:
- You can take your course anytime that suits you as its online 24/7
- Your course is accessible on all devices, including mobiles, tablets and iPads
- You will join other successful candidates that share our 85% first time pass rate
- Most of our courses can be completed in a couple of hours
- You have unlimited free resits if you fail any of the modules
- You can rest assured that our courses follow the national training guidelines and are accredited by OTAVS
- On completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Training available as an instant download
- Your course certificate will be recognised by local authorities, major employers and EHOs where relevant