back to listings SME Profile: Legal Experience Training
7 The Walmer Courtyard, 225 – 227 Walmer Road, Holland Park, London W11 4EY
T: 0207 221 2453 E: email@example.com W: legalexperiencetraining.com
Welcome to Legal Experience Training – “Learning to Make a Difference”
Legal Experience Training is a learning and development consultancy providing training in the UK and Internationally. We provide high quality practical legal knowledge and skills training for lawyers, expert witnesses and other professionals. Our courses are fun, innovative and interactive.
At the end of the course delegates will leave equipped with a toolkit of essential legal knowledge, practical skills and the confidence to perform their role more effectively.
The courses are designed for witnesses, investigators, managers, doctors, engineers, surveyors, accountants, lawyers, bankers, regulators, health and social care workers, police officers, fire officers, companies, institutions, professional bodies, central government, local authorities and for all those who need to perform to best practice legal standards in the workplace.
We are passionate about what you do and what we do. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality training experience. The learning that you undertake with us will make a difference to you and to your organisation. Our excellent training will enhance your credibility, reputation and success.
We work with our clients to understand the learning outcomes that they require so we can design and deliver tailored practical programmes to evaluate, expand and enhance effective performance in the workplace. Our courses are designed to meet occupational, vocational and professional standards. If you choose, your courses may be assessed and/or accredited courses.
Legal Experience Training has an Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence which is the only Masters level qualification for expert witnesses in the UK. The expert witness courses are approved by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and regularly run for a wide range of expert witnesses. We also run an Advanced Professional Certificate in Legal Skills in Investigation and many other investigative courses.
Please click on the links below to view more on each of our courses
- Witness Familiarisation
- Expert Witness
- Investigations, Enforcement, Regulation and Compliance
- Health Social Care and Medicine
- Occupational Health Professionals
- Essential Employment Investigation Skills
- Essential Disclosure
- Essential Complaints Investigations
- Fire Investigations – Legal and Practical Skills Training
- Fire Safety – Legal and Practical Skills Training
- Accident Investigations
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers and Data Protection
- Quasi Judicial Hearings and Decision Making for Panel members
- Best Practice Records
- Advocacy and Presentation
- Major Incidents and Emergency Planning
Legal Experience Training has a friendly, personal, proactive and professional approach to developing and delivering training. Our service is client focused and client led. We ask you what you want and then we work with you to tailor the training. These are the steps in the design and delivery process:
- Taking a detailed brief of your organisation’s culture, working practices, clients, strategy, policies and procedures and business aims.
- Collecting any necessary documentation that is required to develop the comprehensive study guides and materials.
- Considering the blend of learning tools required to maximise the impact of the training, including visual, auditory or practical approaches; and deciding on the balance of plenary sessions, practical exercises, case studies, role-plays and peer and tutor review sessions.
- Designing and developing the study guides, materials and case studies.
- Selecting and briefing the tutor for the session.
- Evaluating the quality of the training and ensuring that all equality and diversity needs are met within the session.
- Selecting the objective learning outcomes for assessing the practical skills and agreeing these with the client.
The courses are competitively priced and will deliver noticeable savings in time and money for those implementing the learning outcomes achieved