back to listings SME Profile: Martin and Mortimer
Bedford House, 26A St Mary's Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 4ES
Head Office 01353 661222 St Ives: 01480 495454 London: 0207 416 6355 Norfolk: 01263 588665
e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: martinandmortimer.co.uk
Welcome to Martin & Mortimer, independent Chartered Surveyors and Valuers.
We offer a wide range of services. The following links contain more information on each of our services in more detail...
- When undertaking a valuation, a brief inspection only of the property is undertaken to gather sufficient information to enable the surveyor to comment on the current “Open Market Value” as defined by the RICS...
- A survey may not be as expensive as you think and will represent a tiny fraction of the overall cost of the property you are buying...
- If you are considering or planning building works, Martin and Mortimer can help determine your rights and responsibilities...
- In building pathology, the effects of dampness are numerous and well documented often leading to costly building repairs or potentially to health problems...
- Over the last few years, there has been an increase in requests for expert witness reports...
Mediation and Neighbourly matters
- Our approach is to help people achieve a timely resolution and to assist where at all possible based upon the evidence found, and also with regard to people as 'individuals', who may share particularly strong feelings..
Our Vision Statement
- To provide the best possible independent advice about surveys and the options available to you.
- To tell you if you need other related professionals rather than a surveyor.
- To provide an accurate and independent assessment of the property, tailored to your needs.
- To avoid 'defensive reporting', 'caveats' and unnecessary reliance on 'specialists'.
- To avoid technical 'jargon' and ensure that you are able to speak with your surveyor directly.
- To look at the property in as much detail as possible and to provide the best possible advice.
- At all times to act in a professional manner and to follow the rules and regulations of the Royal Institution
- of Chartered Surveyors.