back to listings SME Profile: Savona Foodservice Ltd
Savona Foodservice Ltd, Mullacott Cross Industrial Estate, Ilfracombe, Devon EX34 8PL
Savona Foodservice Ltd, 11-12 Oxonian Park, Langford Locks, Kidlington, OX5 1FP
Trading since 1960 means we’ve got the knowledge and experience behind us, yet it’s the future that gets us really excited!
We’ve spent the lockdown months overhauling our business, and we’ve re-written the rule book. Why? To ensure you receive an effortless experience, parallel to the journey we’ve all grown to expect from the likes of Amazon.
Click the image below to learn more about our new order tracking service!
New for 2021, and a first in UK foodservice…
- Order process notifications, from receipt to assembly, dispatch to ETA’s.
We’ll even tell you who your driver is and what vehicle they’re in.
- Instant notice of new and discontinued products
- Products: 4500+ Ambient, Chilled, Frozen, Beverage, Free From and Non Food products
- Country Range: Our own brand of 800-strong products
- Logistics: 20 counties covering the Midlands, South East and South West, via over 50 multi-temperature vehicles
- Online Ordering: We pioneered the industry with a cutting-edge online ordering app, adopting Artificial Intelligence – another first in UK foodservice!
- Sustainability: We care about our environment immensely and have produced a full report on our targets and efforts.
- Partners: Access to innovative chefs will assist you in developing bespoke recipes whilst managing budget and considering your audience.
We’re a passionate bunch, on a mission to provide “effortless, convenience for the caterer”.
|With over 4000 products in stock, we supply ambient, chilled, frozen and non-food items. Leading brands include McCain, Heinz, Nestle, Cadbury, Kelloggs, Rodda’s, Flora, Uncle Bens, Bisto, Knorr, Tetley, Persil, Finish, Mr Muscle and Flash. We also support local brands such as Tarka Spring Water, Burts Crisps, Miles Tea and Frobishers.||Our own brand is 800 products-strong and used by top chefs nationwide. The quality, consistency and affordability of these grocery, chilled, frozen and non-food products makes them widely regarded as the best in foodservice. Click here for more or click the button below to shop the full range.||We provide allergen, ingredient and nutritional information for all products, via our online ordering platform (for suppliers registered with Erudus). Click the button below to see for yourself. To view our Allergen and Nutrition data policy, please click here.|
Quality is an integral company value and part of who we are – it’s paramount in everything we do and our customers see the benefits. We’re proud of our Responsible Sourcing Accreditations as it represents our commitment to quality of products, ethical sourcing, supply chain traceability, food safety and storage.
Trade Body Membership