back to listings SME Profile: Checkback International
Vetting Solutions Centre, Suite E14, IMEX Building, 575-599 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DX
Vetting Solutions Centre (VSC)
We are widely recognised as a pioneer of the UK Vetting sector and one of Europe’s most experienced pre-employment vetting service providers.
We provide you with a service that enables your pre-employment background checks to be conducted online or via paper applications in a way that suits you and your company. Read more about us
Mission: to provide fast, value for money, compliant services to all of our customers
We provide pre-employment background checks that can include UK and international criminal checks, credit and ID checks, drivers checks, career referencing, CV verification, right to work and many more. We use the latest PASS software from Innovise Plc including online application forms, integration with credit, ID, and criminal agencies in the UK to provide our customers with the fastest turnaround times without compromising on quality.
Compliance with standards including CV verification, BS7858, DfT, FCA/PRA, PSA28 and any bespoke standard you may require.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
- We are specialists in all areas of European Cross Border Executive Vetting, so we can certainly assist you with the verification of your team’s employment history other relevant specialised tracks, in an efficient and effective manner.
- We carry out Airside Pass ID checks for you to enable your staff to get an to work at an airport. At the Vetting Solutions Centre we use the latest technology to turnaround the screening for Airside ID Pass faster than our competitors and more cost effectively too.
- We provide you with fast, cost effective pre-employment screening services that meet the PCI DSS is a data security standard that is designed to protect customers’ personal details and their credit / debit card data when organisations take payment from them.
- DBS checks fast turnaround, Receive your report within 72 hours
- Consumer Credit Stress Checks include registered and unregistered judgments. Candidate’s details are checked against a number of independent internal and external databases. All data will originate from the Courts and companies office.
- We carry out Known Consignor checks for you, fast and cost effectively. In the UK, the Department for Transport (DfT) is responsible for implementing aviation security legislation. The DfT issues directions to air carriers and regulated agents, instructing them on the circumstances in which they can accept cargo as secure.
- Our PASS software is integrated with UK agencies so we retrieve credit checks, ID verification and CIFAS checks within a few seconds. We track references all over the world and ensure we get them back in record time for you.
- A BPSS clearance check is a legal requirement for UK civil servants, members of UK armed forces and any government contractors. In addition to this, it is also a requirement for anybody applying for NSV security clearance. Currently vetting to standard of BPSSS in over 134 countries related to UK Home Office.
- Checkback has established a European Criminal Record check (ECRC) solution, opening up ‘ECRC’s’ for all individuals with an address history in 26 of the 28 ‘EU’ states.
- European/International Criminal Record Check can be run by Checkback for all individuals with a European Address history for 6 months or more.
- This section describes the checks that help to prevent our customers from hiring somebody that is associated with a terrorist organization or is likely to be a liability due to their association with other political organisations.
- We conduct all pre-employment compliance checks on your behalf so your business is not exposed to the many risks of being a recruiter.
- We supply an FCA check that is detailed, fast, cost effective that meet the requirements of the FCA and PRA on your behalf.
- It is important to know that the BS7858:2012 standard has been replaced with the new BS7858:2019 standard. Read about what has changed in the new BS7858:2019 standard by clicking here. Our expert staff are fully up to speed on this new standard and can answer any questions you may have.
How Checkback Works
It’s easy to work with Checkback’s Vetting Solutions Centre (VSC). Working with our clients, VSC develops a number of customised application forms for use at the interview stage. Running a UK Background check could not be easier. Job applicants complete these forms and the client returns them to the CBI account manager for analysis and screening, a process that takes only a few days (the average turnaround time is between 2-5 days). CBI’s business improvement software streamlines the application process by allowing applicants to complete CBI forms online from anywhere using the Checkback website, making the process highly convenient and efficient.
Upon completion of CBI’s analysis, the client receives a full, comprehensive and confidential report. Additionally, CBI’s new business process improvement software provides our clients with real-time online access to all screenings that CBI researchers carry out on their behalf. Using an account number and password, clients can log in to the Checkback website to manage and monitor all work in progress for up-to-the-minute status, or access necessary application forms any time these forms are needed.