back to listings SME Profile: Davidson & Robertson Ltd
Riccarton Mains, Currie, Edinburgh, EH14 4AR
Welcome to Davidson & Robertson Ltd
Davidson & Robertson is a responsive and progressive firm of Rural Surveyors and Consultants with a strong professional reputation in the rural property sector. This is based on integrity and experience, whilst utilising technology to constantly improve efficiency and service to clients.
Our pro-active philosophy is one of adding value to land based businesses through best independent advice and quality service and we invest a great deal of time and effort ensuring our staff have the right skills to meet the demands of our clients, which is borne out by our exceedingly loyal client base and word of mouth recommendations. Read more about us
Davidson & Robertson has a strong tradition of providing rural property advice to clients however large or small with a mission to add value to land based businesses through best independent advice and quality service. We have a team of proactive, professional, well trained and approachable professional staff who are able to help you whatever your requirements. Most surveyors will be members of RICS with an increasing number of CAAV fellows within the team, further underlying the breadth of rural experience and knowledge within the firm.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services
- Agricultural & Environmental Consultancy: farm business advice in Scotland & Northern England. Davidson & Robertson Consultants mix high level experience with local knowledge.
- Communication masts: negotiations for landowners and secure agricultural tenants – Davidson & Robertson professional negotiation
- Davidson & Robertson has extensive experience dealing with compulsory purchase orders and compensation claims.
- Davidson & Robertson provides a dispute resolution service tailored to rural property issues.
- Fossil fuel strategic infrastructure Management. Renewable energy projects – wind farms and turbines, biomass, solar, battery storage – Davidson & Robertson support clients In Scotland, over 70% of electricity generated, comes from renewable sources.
- Forestry and woodland management – from planting to felling, forestry consultants within Davidson & Robertson can help realise your assets in Scotland and Northern England.
- Highly specialised mineral related interests supported by Davidson & Robertson.
- Planning and development for landowners, developers and builders, from Davidson & Robertson.
- Property and estate management services from Davidson & Robertson.
- Davidson & Robertson specialise in the sale and letting of rural properties from offices across Scotland and Northern England. Country houses, country cottages, farms, farmland, estates, equestrian, lifestyle, woodland, forestry.
- Davidson & Robertson – strategic business consultancy for: estates, agriculture, equestrian, forestry and associated rural businesses.
- Utility claims for compensation – Davidson & Robertson is recognised throughout the rural professions as experts in this field of work.
- Landlord and tenant matters – Davidson & Robertson has vast experience.
- Valuations for: country houses and cottages, farmland, farms, estates, woodland, forestry and other rural land interests – from Davidson & Robertson.