back to listings SME Profile: Branduin Business Support
Alton House, 66-68 High Street, Northwood, HA6 1BL
Welcome to Branduin Business Support – The Complete Business Support Company
Branduin Business Support works closely with Chambers of Commerce & Local Authorities to provide members and local business communities with access to quality-assured business advice and support.
Advice and support is provided by advisors who have extensive knowledge and experience in starting, growing and running successful businesses. Branduin team members have an exceptionally broad range of skills allowing each of them to meet the needs of businesses at all stages of their development from start-up to exit. View our case studies
How We Help
- We want to help you achieve your business goals and your personal goals and believe both should go hand-in-hand.
- We will work with you to find out what you want to do with your business then provide the business advice and business support to help you do it!
- You may want to increase profitability, gain new sales, sell your business or change its management structure. No matter what you want to achieve, what your business does or whether it is small or large, our specialist team is here to help you.
- Our experienced Advisors help MDs, business owners and directors to make the sound business decisions needed and can provide a full range of business support services to ensure you achieve your goals.
Your council is likely to have one, or more, of these key targets for the coming years:
- Provide support to grow the local economy
- Help to start, develop and sustain small businesses
- Generate new jobs
- Ensure local businesses get a share of project work in the area
- Increase the number of local jobs for local people
Branduin works with a growing number of local authorities to deliver business support programmes that can help you meet these targets.
- More jobs means more money being spent within local businesses
- It helps fill the vacant properties on high streets, making them more welcoming to local shoppers
- A positive buzz is created which leads to ongoing success
Achieving the goals help you and the Local Authority team:
- Generate revenue in the form of business rates by helping your small businesses grow and flourish
- Reduce welfare costs by taking people off housing support and other locally-paid benefits
- Meet your S106 commitments
The business support programmes we have developed and delivered, often in partnership with Chambers of Commerce, have helped 100’s of entrepreneurs to start their own business, helped 1000’s of small businesses get the support they need to move forward and generated 100’s of jobs.
To see how Branduin has worked with local authorities to help local businesses Click here.
What our clients say:
“We’ve been working with Branduin for some time, providing support to start up & established businesses. We found their support for local businesses to be of high quality and very welcomed – as evidenced by feedback. Branduin have also been positive, helpful and easy to engage, all of which helps make our work easier and more effective.” Sean Gillen – Head of Enterprise Delivery, Serving Richmond & Wandsworth Councils
“Great organisation & advice as always – they understand the local economy and how to help businesses develop it.” Anna Burke – participant in the Opportunity Sutton programme
“The London Borough of Hounslow contracted with Branduin Business Support in September 2015 to provide a comprehensive two year programme of training and mentoring for small businesses. To date this has been a fantastic working relationship which, first and foremost, has been wholly positively received by beneficiaries that have been surveyed both independently and by Branduin. We have been impressed by Branduin’s proactive approach in a number of areas, from outreach to programme design, monitoring and administration. We were also excited by news of some really impressive outcomes regarding job creation and retention and new business won as a direct result of Branduin’s support. Tom Brooks – Business Services & Investment, Hounslow Chamber of Commerce