back to listings SME Profile: Aitchison Raffety
8 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PD
t: 01908 608 002 e: Martin.Powell@argroup.co.uk w: argroup.co.uk
Aitchison Raffety – First Choice for Professional Property Solutions
Aitchison Raffety is a leading independent practice of Chartered Surveyors and Town Planners offering a full range of professional property solutions from a network of offices across the UK. We offer our clients a wealth of talent with specialist and in-depth expertise, and present them with a real and attractive alternative to the large global corporate advisers.
We aim to build relationships with clients to become their ‘First Choice’ and trusted partners for their business. To achieve this status our experienced and motivated teams deliver optimum results in an efficient and friendly manner going the extra mile whenever required. Our Values determine how we become ‘First Choice’ within all the markets we operate in…
- Teamwork – our experienced and talented individuals working as a team provide the best service for our clients, maximising value, minimising costs and providing a comprehensive efficient service.
- Professionalism – underlying everything we do are the principles of integrity and trust and a desire to provide the best advice to clients to meet their short and long term needs.
- Innovation – we recognise the importance of thinking one step ahead of client’s needs and seeing change as an opportunity, whilst adopting a positive attitude focused on the continual service development.
- Excellence- we take great pride in our work committing to excellence and performing to the best of our ability. We recognise the importance of communication and keeping our clients informed in a timely manner.
We are already ‘First Choice’ for many clients including major financial institutions, developers, investors, charities, and private clients. If we can help your business, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please click on the links below for more information:
- Commercial & Residential Building Surveys, Home Buyers, Schedules of Condition, Dilapidations, Party Wall Advice, Project Co-ordination and Management, Construction Monitoring, Expert Witness, Reinstatement Costs for Building Insurance and Maintenance Plans.
- Planning consultants dealing with planning appraisals, planning applications, objecting to planning applications, all types of planning appeals, planning enforcement, development plan land promotion and public examination and, local authority and parish council consultancy work.
- Business rates budgeting, business rates review, business rates appeal, disruption appeals, empty property business rates and compliance.
Commercial Property Consultants
- Invaluable advice on the letting, selling and acquisition of property both for occupation and investment. Commercial property agents specialising in offices, industrial, retail and leisure premises for lease or purchase.
- Property and asset management, commercial property management, facilities management, healthcare property management.
- Advice on Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs), claims, statutory rights and options, report preparation and valuations, objections, representation at public inquiries, business and residential relocation and disturbance compensation.
- Acquisition and disposal of sites, market appraisal, securing planning consent, optimising design, project management, residential development, marketing and site disposal.
- Specialist property valuation, secured lending for all major lenders, development appraisal valuations, asset and tax valuations, expert witness valuations and enfranchisement valuations.
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, expert knowledge of relevant legislation and case law, and market rental evidence.
- We provide professional property advice on all types of commercial property including single office buildings, multiple office developments, single and mixed-use schemes, out of town and in town industrial, high street retail units and out of town retail parks.
- Our chartered valuation surveyors have extensive experience in valuing land and buildings across the education sector. These include independent schools, colleges, nurseries, academies and free schools. We understand the business of educational property and are involved on a day to day basis with schools.
- For more than 40 years, our healthcare team has worked with surgeries and health centres across the country advising GPs on their development plans, notional rent (CMR) and lease negotiations, options with regards to sale and leaseback possibilities and valuations. We are recognised by all major lenders as experts in surgery valuations and primary healthcare premises.
- Our Residential division, Aitchisons, is dedicated to providing quality, tailormade solutions for all residential property matters. We have been helping people move since 1935 and our experienced staff provide a unique and effective service in all aspects of residential sales and lettings. We have dedicated New Homes and Town & Country Homes departments.