back to listings SME Profile: Labmode Ltd
409 Centennial Avenue, Elstree, Borehamwood, WD6 3TN
UK Laboratory Equipment Experts
Labmode are a specialist UK laboratory equipment provider offering the latest state of the art laboratory equipment to facilities across the UK. Based in Borehamwood, England we supply everything your laboratory could possibly need, from autoclaves to water systems.
Our sales team are up to date with all the latest information on our products and are available to provide clear information and advice to make sure you chose the correct equipment for your lab. We respect the value of your time and we always respond to all enquires as quickly as possible.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our Products / Services
- Labmode in partnership with Kojair Tech Oy bring a wealth of experience in development, manufacturing and marketing of microbiological safety cabinets and other clean-air devices. Kojair Tech Oy offers a wide range of Microbiological Safety Cabinets and other Clean Air products designed to meet customer expectations in hospitals, pharmaceutical and industrial laboratories and production. The company has over the years been in the front line in developing silent and operator friendly products always having safety first as a guiding star.
- By closely monitoring all the vital control parameters, quality loss in your product or experiment can be prevented. Furthermore any equipment problems will usually be detected before total failure, allowing preventive actions. These and more benefits will improve your quality system and save money in the future XiltriX watches over the lab and notifies those responsible when something is wrong, even when no-one is around. XiltriX can also provide the audit trails, historical data and graphical information needed to provide quality assurance to your suppliers and customers and auditors.
- The term "histology" refers to the study of the microscopic structure of tissues. In order to analyse these samples precisely, you must follow a strict "histology sample preparation" process. Firstly, chemical fixatives are used to preserve tissue from degradation. Secondly the tissue samples are dehydrated, cleared and infiltrated with paraffin wax before being placed into moulds. Liquid embedding material is added before the samples are hardened and then sectioned using a microtome. This produces extremely thin tissue sample sections which are placed on a microscope slide to be analysed.
- Laboratory freezers completely differ from home appliances, as they’re tailor-made to preserve specimens and store medical or pharmaceutical supplies. Ultra low freezers are designed to better preserve and store your research whilst reducing sample loss. This ensures you have confidence in safeguarding your research through brilliant temperature uniformity, while at the same time lessening the hassle of maintenance.
- Cryogenic storage for long term applications in medical, scientific, biobanking and industrial applications. Taylor-Wharton Cryogenics is a leading manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the design and production of cryogenic storage vessels for liquefied gases.
Other Products / Services
- Glass Washing Machines
- Ice Makers
- Lifescience Bench-Top Equipment
- Water Systems
- Wireless Alarm Systems
- About Refrigeration