back to listings SME Profile: Vision Planning
Hartham Park, Hartham Lane, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 0RP
Welcome to Vision Planning – Quality advice in every aspect of town and country planning
We are a small, agile planning consultancy providing high quality advice to the public and private sectors, including councils, government, developers, landowners, homeowners and others.
Stuart Miles, Director of Vision Planning, is a chartered town planner with over 20 years’ experience in public and private sector planning in the UK and Australia. He has a track record of success in the public sector, having managed the production of Council local plans in the UK and strategic masterplans for growth areas in Australia, including producing award winning guidance on their production (https://vpa.vic.gov.au/greenfield/psp-guidelines/). Stuart advises public and private sector clients on development strategies and has submitted numerous applications and appeals, as well as objections.Read more about us
WHAT WE DO
OUR EXPERTISE COVERS A BROAD SPECTRUM AND WE CAN HELP WHATEVER YOUR PLANNING NEEDS.
- Advising on strategies for realising a site’s development potential
- Help with local plan preparation
- Preparing and submitting planning applications and appeals
- Housing land supply analysis
- Strategic promotion of development sites
- Project management of other specialist consultants
- Neighbourhood planning support and adviseplans
- Objections to applications or allocations
HOW WE WORK
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CLIENTS AND COUNCIL PLANNING TEAMS
Whether we are working with public or private sector clients we believe that working together gives the best chance of a positive outcome. We will always provide you with an honest indication of your options and your chances, so that you can decide how to proceed.
Please click on the links below for more information on each our of our services
- Our expert advice will give you the best chance of achieving planning permission, either through…
- We will take your site through the development plan process and make the strongest case…
- We will put your local community's views into action by helping you to produce a…
- If you are affected by a development proposal that you do not support, we can…