back to listings SME Profile: Habit5
Unit E29, Enterprise Building, Rope Walk, Lincoln, LN6 7DQ
t: 01522 519388 / 07702 596260 e: email@example.com w: habit5.co.uk
Welcome to Habit5
Habit5 Limited is a full service market research agency, accredited as a Company Partner by the Market Research Society (MRS). Established in 2013, we have successfully completed over 100 primary research projects for clients in the public, private and not for profit sectors. Located in the East Midlands we conduct research projects across the UK. We have a particular interest in human behaviour change and beneficial habit formation.Our purpose is to assist our clients in achieving and acting upon an Outstanding Understanding™ of their stakeholders, customers, prospects, students, residents, members or markets. It’s delivering research that creates real impact that keeps us motivated.
What makes us different?
Our focus on real life evidence and real world impact
- We always start with the end in mind – how the insights and evidence from the research that we conduct will be used and by whom
- Our ‘In Life’ approach to research sets out to leave the participant feeling in control and comfortable. Wherever possible exploring a subject when they would naturally be thinking about it anyway. Using techniques to open up less processed, more intuitive responses.
- We’re research methodology neutral. We’re happy to deploy traditional qualitative or quantitative techniques if they deliver the best fit with the brief. We’ll draw upon more exotic and spicy methodologies like ethnography or co-creation if the occasion calls for them.
- We understand and have expertise in Programme Evaluation and implementing Interim Assessments. We can supplement our research skills with capability in analysing: Economic Impacts (GVA calculations), Environmental Impacts (GHG Emissions, Carbon Footprint) Financial Impacts (Cost:Benefit, etc).
- We assist clients in moving from Insight2Impact. Our researchers have the wider expertise to consult upstream and downstream from the research itself. Achieving a stronger join between objectives and research outcomes.
Our work and experience
How we’ve helped our clients
We have recent experience of conducting research that has helped:
- Thera Trust understand why the social care workers they employ do or do not cope with the challenges of working in the sector and how high staff attrition could be addressed.
- The Woodland Trust understand why families do or do not connect with nature, wildlife and conservation, alongside how to successfully engage them in the future.
- Swim England understand why young people do or don’t volunteer for charitable and sports organisations, with recommendations on how engagement could be widened.
- The Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire consult with over 3,000 residents each year on their experiences of crime, policing priorities and the precept. Going on to establish an ‘always on’ ‘SAFER TOGETHER’ Research Panel with over 1,200 members.
- Visit Lincoln understand how programme interventions over a three year period influenced the behaviours, attitudes, perceptions and future intentions of culturally driven adults who go on weekend breaks and holidays across the UK.
- Bishop Grosseteste University understand how primary and secondary schools approach initial teacher training and how different training providers are perceived.
- Benenden Healthcare understand how their existing members and potential members think about their health, the anxieties they have and what determines who they contact when they have a need.
- Lincolnshire Co-op understand the holistic value of the 40 Post Offices under their management, taking account of the commercial, health and wellbeing benefits
What we could help you with right now
All forms of Market Research
- App Development
- Behavioural Research
- Business Research (B2B)
- Campaign Evaluation
- Community Research
- Customer Insights and Analysis
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Demand Estimation
- Desk Research
- Depth Interviews
- Economic Modelling
- Employee Engagement
- Ethnographic Research
- Event Evaluation
- Exit Interviews
- Focus Groups
- Horizon Scanning
- Interim Assessments
- Market Sizing
- Mystery Shopping
- Online Surveys
- Panel creation & management
- Pricing Optimisation
- Programme Evaluation
- Qualitative/Quantitative Research
- Scenario Planning
- Social Research
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Strategy & Planning
- Trials, Pilots and Beta Testing
- User Experience (UX)
Why work with us
Here are a handful of reasons for starters
- We can draw upon our experience of successfully implementing over 100 research studies, using multiple methodologies across a diverse range of sectors.
- We have a deep and detailed understanding of what drives or inhibits human behaviour and of how habits are formed and sustained. We apply this expertise in practical ways to uncover and enrich insights.
- We are accredited as a Company Partner by the world-leading Market Research Society (MRS), we consequently closely adhere to very high standards of professional practice.
- Our low cost base means that we can keep costs to our clients down, without in any way compromising the quality of the insights delivered.
- Our wider appreciation of strategic planning, marketing, branding, communications and experience design, means that we can rapidly create a bridge from Insight2Impact, as ultimately it’s the research projects that make a real difference that fuel our motivation.