back to listings SME Profile: Gladstone Ltd
Hithercroft Road, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 9BT
Welcome to Gladstone – Flexible Leisure Management Software
Gladstone prides in understanding the Leisure Services industries ever-changing needs and giving every customer the most advanced Leisure Management Software available on the market. As the leading supplier of Leisure Management Software in the UK and Ireland, we are trusted by over 400 customers, and 30,000 users relying on our software to manage membership, bookings, check-in, security, point of sale and business intelligence every day.
Gladstone solutions drive member engagement through an all-encompassing, intelligent digital experience that power clients including EveryoneActive, David Lloyd, SportsDirect, Fusion, ActiveNewham, Edinburgh Leisure and over 40 Universities in UK/Ire. Millions of members across the UK sign their membership contracts, make bookings and pay for products using self-service kiosks, fully-integrated digital solutions online or branded mobile apps 24 hours a day.
Our aim is to deliver software that provides a complete multi-channel experience for the leisure industry, to create operational efficiency through Digital Transformation, maximise revenue with data led marketing to increase lifetime spend and reduce membership attrition. We aim to improve the customer journey with friction free facility management to ultimately help more people, become more active more often, whilst helping operators to deliver Social Value; decreased NHS spend, rehabilitation and health outcome programmes for their communities.
Rather than simply an off-the-shelf software vendor, Gladstone’s team include a comprehensive professional services group as well as a Customer Success team that provides wraparound customer care, from pre-sale exploratory scoping to post-sale support, ongoing training and more. Our multifaceted teams are here to make sure your investment in the system is risk free: We’ve got project managers to make sure every aspect of delivery is as seamless as you’d expect; technical specialists on hand for complex integration requirements; training specialist to teach your team the ins and outs of how to get the most out of the system; and client relationship managers to show you new ways of engaging customers. They all work in-sync to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Gladstone solutions.
Our focused agile R&D group represent 35% of our the Gladstone workforce, with its talented digitally driven Developers who work tirelessly to analyse performance and understand Operator requirements, constantly striving for ways in which they can deliver state of art solutions for Leisure operators and clubs. Guaranteeing that we continuously deliver innovation that aligns with and overcomes future Leisure industry technology needs.
The Gladstone platform is built with security and regulation in mind, with features and controls to facilitate GDPR compliance requirements as well as payment security with PCI. Gladstone is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 compliant.
We work with strategic industry bodies such as ukactive and are a Community Leisure UK business partner.
What we offer
Front of house solutions for Reception;
Our tablet enabled software means staff are no-longer tied to a desk; free to engage with customers anywhere in the facility, to increase class/activity bookings, as well as managing membership enquiries and offering a concierge approach to customer service and retention.
Integrated access controls, self-service kiosks as well as ID cards and RFID wrist band solutions provide security and queue management at reception. We partner with smart locker companies and facial recognition providers to streamline the flow of customers from the door to the gym floor.
Intelligent Member Management
With 35yrs in the industry the Gladstone system is highly configurable to deliver flexible membership types to match the unique needs of every operator. We help operators surface the data captured in their system, to understand the financial, demographic and utilisation statistics of their operation, ensuring accurate tracking of KPIs whilst enabling intelligent data driven decisions in response to organisational effectiveness and operational efficiency goals.
A secure and Reliable infrastructure
We partner with the leading cloud infrastructure supplier Rackspace to deliver our solution in a private-cloud environment. Meaning operators can reduce the burden on their IT systems and have peace of mind that their data is secure in a UK datacentre with 99.98 availability. Removing the need to manage racks & HW and server license asset management, together with our promise that all upgrades are free of charge. Where corporate data and compliance policy dictate, the Gladstone platform can be deployed in an on-premise environment.
Features and Innovation
The modular system enables operators to choose from a variety of add-on modules and marketplace services to meet their bespoke needs.
- Integrated platform solutions include – a prospecting module, courses, class party bookings, loyalty points and cashless payments, as well as online joining and booking.
- Mobile App – the app ‘MobilePro’ is fully customisable to the operator’s brand with a built-in marketing tool for operators to create bespoke customer notifications and member communities. For the club members it provides class and activity booking, managing their membership and setup of a cashless account as well as paying for services with reward or loyalty points. Integration with social media facilitates ‘member get member’ promotions.
- Extended modules and solutions – provide complex course management with levelling with Learn2. Surveys with NPS scoring and digitally defined customer journeys and communications. In addition, a health outcome solution to monitor and administer community outreach programmes such as smoking secession, rehabilitation or weight management programmes with strong metrics and KPI for reporting back to funders.Recently introduced GladstonePay, is a straight through mobile responsive payment gateway, which reduces basket abandonment and increases repeat purchase.
- Additional Service offerings – we can facilitate the bulk purchase of membership cards, ID fobs/wrist bands. Our Data Services team offer all aspects of data consultancy requirements to support financial, utilisation and booking data extracts - for all your business intelligence needs.
- Review case studies and product solution animations – Click here
- Read our Blog on how to make a robust business case in public sector - here
To make an enquiry or book a demonstration – Click here