back to listings SME Profile: Scribe Associates Ltd
61 Avonmore Avenue, Liverpool, L18 8AL
t: +44 7779102139 e: email@example.com w: scribeassociatesltd.co.uk
Welcome to Scribe Associates Ltd
Specialist communciations solutions for the skills sector
Our extensive experience of working with skills providers, government agencies and schools means we have an astute understanding of the dynamics and political nuances of the skills sector. You won’t have to spend an age getting us up to speed because we’re already there.
Design & Print Services
Our graphic and web designers are expert creators of design for communicating with young people, school pupils, employers and parents about learning and skills.
The design services we offer include
- logos and branding
- advertising campaign material
- website design
- annual reports, brochures and other promotional material
- business stationery design and print
- banner stands
Social Media Services
Scribe can work with you to establish a professional, secure and responsible social media presence to help communicate effectively online and generate leads for your business.
Our team of experienced consultants can help you engage with your audiences online through social media platforms such as:
All of our social media services are fully tailored to your needs, ranging from simply establishing a social media presence for you to take forward, or the complete management of all of your social media platforms. We can also design, launch and manage your social media advertising campaigns.
Our experience of working in the learning & skills sector means we can quickly help you to start generating leads from social media, build your reputation as well as forging a strong and supportive online network of peers.
Monthly Support Services
Scribe provides monthly marketing and communications support packages, giving you the services of an in-house communications team without the responsibility of managing staff. Ideal if you’re a small organisation with limited resources, or you are looking to explore new tools to support your existing in-house function.
Pick and choose from a portfolio of monthly support including:
- website and social media management
- production of regular content for your website: blog posts, news stories, case studies
- marketing project management – e.g. brochure production, radio campaigns
- production of marketing/communications plans and activity schedules
- SEO Digital advertising management
- marketing and communications consultancy and advice on tap
- attending meetings on your behalf
- PR and media relations
Video & Photography Services
We provide cost-effective photography and video services for:
- awards ceremonies and celebration events
- promotional videos
- news stories
- brochures and annual reports
- corporate photography
- websites and social media channels
All Scribe’s video and photography services are provided with care and thought given to issues such as the safeguarding of young people.
Website Development Services
Scribe offers a range of web design services for learning providers and other organisations in the skills sector, from establishing a basic site to providing ongoing content writing and management strategies.
- design and build new websites
- undertake an audit of your existing website
- provide new or regular content for existing sites
- carry out competitor analysis
- undertake monthly maintenance
- provide hosting and domain names
- provide SEO and digital advertising services to increase traffic to your site
- develop applications for specific functions on your site
Writing & Editing Services
From blogs and webpages to brochures and annual reports, Scribe’s wordsmiths help you communicate with your markets effectively through the use of relevant, professional content.
Extensive experience working with clients in the learning and skills sector means we write with authority about the programmes and services offered by learning providers and skills agencies. So you don’t have to spend valuable time bringing us up to speed.
We keep updated with the strategic issues affecting the sector such as government policy and reform, quality standards and political implications. This equips us to provide balanced, intelligent communications for our clients.
Our copywriting services for digital and print include wording for:
- optimised webpages and blogs
- annual reports
- case studies
- emails and e-bulletins
- bids and applications
- features and news articles
- advertising copy including radio ads
- video scripts