back to listings SME Profile: Bridge Facilities Engineers Limited
BRIDGE FACILITIES ENGINEERS LTD
Unit 4 Handford Court, Garston Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 9EJ
Bridge Facilities Engineers Limited can provide the solution to property maintenance by providing a total service support package, all available from one source with a single phone call.
Bridge Facilities Engineers Limited has become established in provision of support to building services, whether that is maintenance, construction or responding to an emergency breakdown within a given timescale. We understand the need of a reliable contractor to maintain your expectations and to respond professionally to your requirements. As such we are able to provide engineers to undertake the installation and repair of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment, Ventilation, Heating, and Electrical Services. Bridge Facilities Engineers Limited currently successfully operates within the field of Commercial Offices, Industrial Units, Schools & University Facilities, Leisure Centres, Residential Care Homes to name but a few!.
We achieve this by employing skilled and competent personnel, who have worked within the facilities and maintenance regimes and engineers who are able to install, commission and service both small and large multi stage systems. Our engineers are fully trained and carry all the necessary qualifications to operate within the installation and maintenance sector.
- FACILITIES MAINTENANCE - ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERS.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE AND INSTALLATIONS - COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL.
- HVAC - BOILER MAINTENANCE AND BREAKDOWNS
These are the services we are able to offer our customers:
- HEATING: Pumps, Gas/Oil Burners, Pressurisation Units, Valves, Pipework, Water Treatment
- VENTILATION: Fans, Ductwork, Terminal Units, Air Handling Units
- AIR CONDITIONING: Chillers, Heat Pumps, Split Systems, Cooling Towers
- ELECTRICAL: Lighting, Power, Control Panels, Emergency Lights, Electrical Testing
- SERVICES: Maintenance, 24 Hour Call Out Facility,Health & Safety
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT: Ground Source/Air Source Heat Pumps, Biomass Boilers, CHP Plant, Solar
HEALTH AND SAFETY
With the ever increasing need to ensure that all our functional requirements always serve our clients legislative needs, our total operation commitment always ensures that Health and Safety issues are at the forefront of our services, Listed below are the scope of Health and Safety issues that we can envelope into the day to day operation of our clients requirements
- Permit to work (inclusive of hot permit)
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- ACOP L8 Water treatment requirements
Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishers, Security Systems Including CCTV, Lightening Protection Systems Electrical Inspection BS 7671, PAT Appliance Testing, Building & Fabrication Works
Too Hot? Too Cold?
from no heating, no hot water, problems with your air conditioning to seeking a comprehensive maintenance contract for your commercial or industrial property. We have the skills, ability and knowlege to fulfill your requirements