back to listings SME Profile: Next Step Care Management
Katherine House, 11 Wyllyotts Place, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 2JD
T: 020 8211 3663 | E: email@example.com | W: www.nscm.co.uk
In 1994 we became one of the first companies to offer an alternative to residential accommodation by giving vulnerable young people and adults a real opportunity to experience independent living in stand-alone accommodation.
Today we are a nationwide organisation which has offered accommodation and outreach support to thousands of vulnerable young people (16+) and adults enabling them to achieve positive outcomes. We provide flexible, responsive and needs led packages that promote life skills and transition to independence.
We aim to support vulnerable young people and adults to manage their:
- Relationship with family, peers, neighbours, staff and other professionals.
- Personal and domestic hygiene.
- Physical and emotional health.
We are committed to provide the correct environment to enable young people and adults to achieve positive outcomes which support them to transition to independence.
We will provide:
- Outreach Support.
- Personal Development and Networking.
- Support and advice on establishing personal and domestic hygiene routines.
- Real life experiences and high-quality independence training.
- A skilled, experiences and/or qualified workforce.
- To develop independent living skills.
- To increase young people and adult's self-esteem and sense of self-worth.
- To assist in personal development.
- To develop positive peer group relations and appropriate relationships with authority.
- To decrease a criminal mind set and behaviour.
- To increase and diversify a young people and adult's recreational and leisure activities.
- To encourage young people and adults to use their spare time in a more constructive manner.
- To develop young people and adult's sense of responsibility and accountability for their own behaviour.
- To increase young people and adult's social skills, problem solving skills, communication skills and self-care skills.
- To decrease impulsive, out of control behaviour in the young people and adults and increase their ability to manage behaviour themselves and to make positive decisions about their behaviour.
- To develop appropriate expressions of sexuality in young people and adults.
- Enhance and develop moral, cultural, social, emotional and religious wellbeing.
Asylum Seekers/Unaccompanied Minors
Bail Support/Alternative to Custody
Parent and Child
Independence for Vulnerable Young People/Adults
Animal Assisted Therapy