back to listings SME Profile: TAHIRA FOODS LTD
Tahira Foods Limited
T: + 44 (0) 208 795 3113 | F: + 44 (0) 208 795 4224
TAHIRA is the premier brand for halal products in Western Europe. It has been established in 1994 and its products can be found in over 5,000 independent ethnic stores in the UK, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark and Sweden as well as leading supermarket stores.
To maintain TAHIRA as the trusted brand of quality, convenient and affordable Halal processed and non-processed foods available and appealing to all Muslim consumers in Europe wherever they may be found and whatever their ethnic background, family status, age group and income level.
Tahira Foods Limited is today the leading producer and distributor of Halal foods in Europe with a head office in London and a distribution infrastructure composed of depots, cold stores and a fleet of delivery vans in the United Kingdom (London and Manchester), France (Paris, Lille and Lyon), Germany (Hamburg, Stuttgart, Berlin and Siegburg), Holland (Breukelen) and Sweden (Malmo). Tahira products are also distributed through independent wholesalers in Denmark, Italy, Spain, Ireland and Austria.
Founded in June 1994, the Tahira Group was set up as a company dedicated to the building of Tahira as a brand name and Halal reference point, which the Muslim consumer in the EU can trust for the quality, authenticity as well as halal integrity of its products. It targets all Muslims in Europe –native born as well as immigrants by:
- Developing the widest possible range of meat and poultry based products.
Tahira is committed to the Muslim consumer and will:
- Ensure at all times the Halal integrity of its products.
- Expand its range to meet the changing requirements of its customers.
- Maintain the highest possible quality to price ratio.
Tahira is committed to its retail customer and will:
- Make sure products are always available.
- Merchandise the stores on a regular basis.
- Offer promotions and point of sales material.
- The biggest and most diverse range of Halal products in Europe.
- A range which includes fresh, frozen and ambient products.
- A range with products of superior quality.
- A range with beef, lamb and chicken based products.
- A range with modern, attractive and distinctive packaging.
- A range with products competitively priced.