back to listings SME Profile: MTJ Media
Wolfson College Annex
20 Linton Road
Welcome to MTJ Media - Video production, animation, photography, design, events and SEO content
We are a close-knit, supportive team who love what we do. We care just as much about your experience working with us as we do about making you the perfect product. Driven by the challenge of bringing your ideas to life, we produce inventive content perfectly designed to inspire your audience.
Whether you want to develop your ideas with us or come with a product or script that’s ready to go, we take care of everything with warmth, imagination and diligence. We understand how to get the most from your shoot and from your budget. We are courteous, professional and friendly and will bring your ideas to life with minimum fuss and maximum impact.
- We film and produce promos, documentaries, role-plays and dramas, product demos, recruitment videos, vox-pops, interviews, webinars, conferences and events
- We use the latest Sony 4K resolution cinema cameras and state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment
- Our crews have broadcast experience ranging from BBC natural history to Sky News
- We handle every part of the production process - script-writing, casting, location sourcing, media research, sets, props and wardrobe, shoots, editing, transcoding and output
- Our films are used for websites, apps, games, e-learning platforms, DVDs, conferences and events
- We understand the protocols around filming - how to plan, behave and present ourselves in different situations, whether filming the CEO of a major company or working in a school
- We understand filming logistics and regulations in the UK and abroad, including licenses, filming permissions, insurance, CRB checks, carnets, customs requirements and first aid
- We always make sure everyone involved enjoys the experience
Animation can be a great way to get your message across, with endless creative scope whether used on its own or combined with video. It can be fun, informative and entertaining. We have talented animators who combine artistic and technical expertise. We manage every part of the process - concept development, story-boarding, character design, voiceovers, music and sound effects.
Our talented photographers will bring your subject to life with creativity, imagination and attention to detail. We have video cameramen who are also fine art photographers so we can offer photography as a stand-alone service or combined photo and video shoots to maximise efficiency and reduce costs.
Whether you come to us with a blank piece of paper or you know exactly what you want, we create and apply innovative design and copy across any format. We develop new brand identities and work within existing guidelines to create promotional materials, corporate brochures, annual reports, exhibition stands and graphics. Whatever you want, we will create it together.
We create, develop and produce both small and large scale events producing collateral across all media. Our Event Management service includes venue and AV provision and management, promotional materials, event stands, banners and signage, video and animated content for use before and during your event as well as filming of the event itself such as short promotional/celebratory summaries, interviews with key speakers, full length recordings throughout, live streaming and vox-pops from delegates, trophies, certificates and programmes and flyers as necessary.
We can produce any type of content for your social media campaigns and SEO activity including strategy consultancy if required. Naturally we understand that social campaigns must be fast, flexible and responsive and in addition to creating your planned core content we can jump on trends for you with a fast turnaround service producing quick high impact animations, films, pictures or audio content allowing you to seize every opportunity to get your message seen and heard at the most advantageous moment.
We help public-sector agencies and institutions, to promote and explain services, demonstrate value and deliver innovative content.
- Promotional videos and animations
- Events and conferences
- E-learning content
- Content for games and apps
- Health and safety videos
- Training videos
- Internal communications
- Reports and brochures
We've worked in education for over ten years and we have a genuine understanding of and enthusiasm for the sector, producing content for the Department of Education and other government agencies as well as educational publishers and individual schools, colleges and universities. We enjoy working with schools and young people and ensure everyone involved has a great experience.
- We work across a huge range of academic and vocational subjects from pre-primary and primary through to GCSE, further education, A-level and higher education
- We've produced curriculum content for Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, Art & Design, Science, Business Studies, Engineering, Design & Technology, Psychology, Maths, English, Drama, ICT/ Computing, Music, Physical Education, Religious Education, Public Services, Carpentry, Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy, Child Care, Catering, Food & Beverage Services and Educational Functional Skills
- We produce documentaries, dramas, role-plays, case studies, product promos, classroom observations, author interviews and technical demos
- We create video, photographic and animated content for interactive education platforms, text books, DVDs, apps and games
- Our staff and crews have enhanced CRB checks, are first aid trained and fully aware of the protocols of working with young people and schools
HSE & CSR
We are specialists in health, safety and environment communication, helping businesses of all sizes to change mindsets, raise awareness and embed desired standards and behaviours.
- Safety induction and training films
- Driving and workplace safety campaigns
- Nutrition and health
- Incident reconstructions
- Annual HSE reports
- Environment and conservation
Conferences & events
We understand how to get the most out of conferences, events and presentations, both in terms of filming on the day and creating films after the event to engage your wider audience. Our highly experienced directors work discreetly and quickly and are skilled at putting participants and presenters at ease.
- Single and multiple camera shoots
- Range of audio recording options
- Full presentation videos
- Vox pops
- Panel sessions
- Q&A sessions
- Breakout groups
- Promotional videos
We believe we have something special to offer in ELT, creating video, photographic and animation content across every type of education platform. We offer an exceptionally cooperative production process and understand the time and cost pressures educational publishers are under. We work in partnership with you to bring your scripts to life and produce fantastic materials for students, teachers and education providers. Over the last ten years we've worked extensively with educational publishers including Oxford University Press, Macmillan, Pearson, Cengage and Hodder.
- We produce dramas, documentaries, songs, functional dialogues, role-plays, author interviews, teaching guides, cultural materials, marketing promos, user-guides and animations
- We create content from pre-primary through to adult business English
- We handle the entire process from scriptwriting, scheduling, casting, licensing, locations, props and wardrobe, filming, editing, transcoding, DVD authoring and duplication
- We can develop ideas or scripts with you or work to an existing script & schedule
- We have a strong network of actors, locations and participants that we can draw on to facilitate your production
- We ensure that all legal requirements are adhered to - our staff and crews are first aid trained and CRB checked
- As well as filming our own materials, we create content from archive footage, either supplied by our clients or sourced by us on their behalf
- We always make sure that everyone involved has a great experience
Science & technology
We connect science and technology companies to customers, investors and the wider science community. We understand and distil complex technical content, transforming it into smart inspirational treatments. The subjects we’ve covered include nanotechnology, space science, automotive engineering, forensics, drug development, chemical analysis and mass spectrometry, geology, internet infrastructure, medical research, renewable energy, materials technology, prosthetics and civil engineering.